Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 117. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
It is not worth selling bounty tokens immediately, iif it is a good project with bright future ithe prize will probably rise. But if you sell them you generally get less profit.
You have a point dude. If we see a bit good chance on the bounty campaign or it's promising bounty then yes it is worth to sell. It is a matter of choice whether to hold it or sell it actually. I have to hold in my case because I still have no idea on what to do with the bounty that I've got. So it's really up to someone's decision.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
It is not worth selling bounty tokens immediately, iif it is a good project with bright future ithe prize will probably rise. But if you sell them you generally get less profit.
Activity: 644
April 20, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
There is no common rule for keeping or selling bounty tokens. It depends on financial situation of every particular bounty hunter and on how fast and efficient an ICO’s team work.
yeah, it is absolutely absolute decision of each token owner,
but it is better to wait in the first wait until the price really reach the best price
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
There is no common rule for keeping or selling bounty tokens. It depends on financial situation of every particular bounty hunter and on how fast and efficient an ICO’s team work.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
I already did hold to one of my bounty tokens and guess what it drastically decreased and when i needed money so bad , i sell it on a very low price which is 50% below the stated price of the ico and checking it again on the market after a couple of weeks and it seems to increased, my point is holding is a win or lose situation.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
April 20, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
I think surely you must hold on to them because you have worked for a certain ICO and there is some responsibility on you as well to support that even after you got the reward by holding them for a bit longer....may be you can sell 25% right away and hold 75% to sell later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:24:02 PM
No one can tell you in exact form, it seems to me that today we can not exactly advise you, because if suddenly it turns out that you will sell tokens or coins for a cheap price, and the price will then grow and you will blame us? I think this is not right, you have to make a decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BAANX - https://baanx.com
April 20, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
HOLD at least 4-6 months!
80% of the tokens, after the end of IСO and exit to the exchange, lose about 70% of their price!
If the project is really good, then after 6-12 months the price of its tokens makes x2 or more!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
  I usually hold first until the price is stable even I usually hold up the price above ico, although it takes quite a long time
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 20, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
for me, selling immediately is good, because you can sell at high price or maybe at ICO price, then after the dump of all bounty hunters, if you really like the platform of the project, then you can buy back those altcoins you have received.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 20, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
Looking at the situation that is currently on the market, I would advise you to keep your coins and wait until the market grows a bit. Of course you can sell your coins now, but tomorrow you can regret it.
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
if the price matches my expectation, I will soon sell it. because I do not like to hold too long. let alone targeting too high. fear the price will fall even if too long held. because of the result of a bounty gift, I use to invest long-term. so that the income I receive can be more and as expected.
Activity: 277
April 20, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
depends on your trust with the tokens
if you believe the tokens is good and have a lot of potential to grow in the future just hold it,
but, if not, you should sell it when the price is good enough  Wink
Activity: 658
April 20, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
In my opinion it is wrong to sell the tokens of the bounty campaigns immediately  how do they do it a lot of bounty hunters. If a person needs to eat with that money it is right that he sells his own tokens, but if he does not have big needs I think be fairer to sell them in the future, also to support the project
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
April 20, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
YES ofcourse,when we see the price is right and we can sell them,but its all deppend on you.
my opinion just hold for a couple month until the market price will be good and you can sell them with good price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 20, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
I think depending on what you do bounty, if the development of bounty project that you follow is very good, then of course the token or coin you get is very feasible for HODL
Activity: 464
April 20, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
It depends on the bounty campaign you participated in.There are many useless bounty campaigns around which gives useless coins. If you get one of them you can sell them immediately but if you get a coin from a high potential project you should hold it so you can sell it for much higher price in the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
I think it should be sold. In the encrypted world, bitcoin is the most valuable, and many of the tokens will eventually disappear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
April 20, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
I believe that you need to sell in two cases - in summer and winter, in a growing market. But not all but a part. Then half of the profit to use at its discretion and half leave until the moments before the price again falls. Who knows what such a pending order - he understands)))
Activity: 619
April 20, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
i always hold mycoin, when the price going to down maybe isn't my fortune
in the market when token going to up (pump) and going to down (dump) it called fair
so stay keep calm
Jump to: