Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 118. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:46:25 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think if we already receive token from bounty, better than we sell it fast. Because many people got same token from bounty and will sell it, this is can make price will go down. Better than sell it early compare sell late at price cheap.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
It depends on the project. You can do your own search like you are going to invest in the project, then you decide if hold or sell.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
April 20, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It will still depends on the token . The more project the token will do the more chance of price to increase . If the coin or token is just a simple token that it will just stay on its price or even dump more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
My concept is that you wont be able to get anything for free and i am not sure how well these airdrops fair as i have not participated in these till now and if you think that you are in profit sell them off and if you think that it has a bigger potential, then hold on to the coins accordingly and more over we might not see much bounties after the regulation. Wink
Activity: 213
April 20, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Initially you should hold bounty tokens untill they get the tokens get listed and achieve some market value then also it depends on the factor that how eagerly you want cash. if you want cash then you can sell them and full fill all your needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

I'm still newbie in the bounty. Only 4 tokens received and I don't sell it. But in the future I'm going to keep half of it and change half of it to the etherium or btc
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
if I get a Token gift. I will keep it and will not sell it.
if the time I get a gift tokens prices are still cheap and in the estimate will rise to be more expensive.
And I do not have a very urgent family need.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
I usually ended up in selling my coins after they it to me when it has a better amount of price for me that I can make some stuff here in my place better I mean like some emergency needs and payment of bills that why some of my coins that are in my wallet has a small amount of price in the market. So it is better to sell sometimes with your guts.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
April 20, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
every coin or token there must be a token holder toying with the market price, so compile the price down you do not panic, but it's mostly when the price goes down they panic and when everyone has sold their assets then the token holder will raise the price ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 01:08:39 PM
People usually get bounty tokens after the ICO ends. After that if the project is good and was able to raise good enough to fund their future development and exchange listing,  then go for HODL. But if ICO fails to raise anything,  then most probably that token would worth nothing. But if it still worths anything, then dump it. It would be hard for that token to sustain its value in long term and hence, no fun in holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 20, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
there are reason why we should hold our tokens, if the tokens that you are holdings are high rated and many companies supported in real applications, then you should hold at least a year, only when you see the price of the tokens has low movement for a long time or too low volume in a day,  then you should sell them all to invest in some other tokens.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
April 20, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
It depends on the project. If it's promising and well-developed, it's worth keeping the tokens for a better profit at a later time. But there are few such projects. Otherwise, it's good to sell at the highest possible price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
If you look at the condition of the market development as I have been waiting patiently. and I sold it when the condition of the coin prices then rose and more direct sales because it is profitable. And we must know that the coins we had it good future development whether or not.

If you wait see the marketplace movement on any coin then you will find the perfect value for the concern token launch to the exchange. Once the coins has been launched normally we see the token price goes cheaper after the people selling huge amount of coins.

If you want to invest on bounties please read the content on white paper else token may not listed on exchange at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
I think it better way will be to sell it if the price is higher than ico or the same, just after you have received it because in many times it can dump in future in 10-20 times.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
April 20, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Sometimes I sell the tokens I received for rewarding for bounty as soon as the tokens come to the wallet. But there is also such that I wait a long time until the course of the coin will not increase. It sometimes happens that a coin may start to grow only in half a year - one year after I got the tokens.
Activity: 155
April 20, 2018, 12:42:38 PM
Its varies from coin to coin. I also got coin named THUG COIN from Bounty . I decide to hold because i think i will give a good gain in coming time. But its up to you and your need. Actually need decide to hold or to sell the Coin/Token.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
April 20, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
If you look at the condition of the market development as I have been waiting patiently. and I sold it when the condition of the coin prices then rose and more direct sales because it is profitable. And we must know that the coins we had it good future development whether or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
Its up to you on what do you want to your bounty wether you sell it or hold it for a long term trading. I do like long term trading but if i realy need money i will sell my bounty for my daily needs and simple as that.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 12:38:43 PM
For me if the project has a good background I prefer for holding my tokens.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 20, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
Its depend about the token your holding,because more of token now are dying continuously,maybthis is the effect of correction,and those project that only wanted to gain money easily,so when the token arrives in market,the dev will. Gone and the tokens will leave non value and died.

i will sell it. that's the safe way. because I prefer a definite action. because the hold can not necessarily benefit. tokens obtained from bounty are new tokens, so the market price is uncertain. so I will choose to sell it.
This is the practical way of being bounty hunters,selling the coin instantly when they have paid.and for me this is the bestway for surely gaining
Jump to: