Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 121. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 20, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
I think I have written about this in a thread before. me personally decide to hold or sell token base on current market price and base on the project itself. for the latter, when I see that the project have potential of being generally acceptable due to what is written in the whitepaper i will hold but when i discover that it is not likely the project will be generally acceptable base on peoples opinion on the forum and telegram page, I will sell the coin immediately it hit the market. sometime too if I discover the management team are not forthcoming in making coherent decision or deviating from already existing aim without tangle reason or announcement, i may decide to sell the coin as quickly as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
It will depend on the need. If you think you don't need it that badly then its time to hold until the price is right. Selling it earlier is good also if you think the  price will not be stable. The risk level and the need of money will always be the reason to hold or sell.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
Just hold your token if you don't need money it will increase the price if their project is good has potential, but if you need money then you should sell all your token or sell it half and the other half just holding.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
For me, if you want to maximize our profit from the tokens you earned from tge bounty programs you once participated in, I suggest you hold these tokens because a lot of tokens have been rising in value as of now. And you don't want to miss an important price drop are you? So I suggest you hold these tokens you have earned. However if you want to save abd retain the value of your earnings in case you are afraud of an imminent price decrease, it's fine to cash it out immediately.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
April 20, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Depend of project idea and devs if its look very nice and pretty why not ? If its seems like scam or something not clear there i am not recommend to hold it .
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
If in my opinion guys are better now do not sell token or just stored. I believe the future price will definitely go up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If you really need money, sell it and make investments in our daily needs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
In my opinion, people usually just sell it away after they got the tokens because it is a free money or free airdrop and those people want to cash out their tokens immediately asap, this situation is normal for an airdrop.

Instead of bounty, there is a certain amount of people about 5-10k (Based on Bountyhive references) that currently working on the bounty, especially Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram bounty on a project. The choice is yours, if I were you I only sell my shit tokens, then pick a good token to hold.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
Indeed those shitcoins in our wallets would have some value when the market has gone bull,i got tokens which doesnt have any value less than 10sats when the market bull has come i sold it at 500sats,and that is a the big difference between holding your shit tokens,you shouldnt worried about that value all of the tokens will rise when bitcoin has gone bull.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
April 20, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

After I was claim my tokens from bounty I will do hold some of it specially if the campaign are very successful. Maybe I holding 20% of it and the other 30% is I do convert it on Btc and the remaining of it which is 50% is I'm going to withdraw it for the sake of my security of funds. It's not wrong if sometimes you can do with a risk and this will be a challenge to us but it is better that you really know how to handle it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
Depending on project. There are some projects where you can earn up to 90% in couple of days, and also there are some ones where you can loose some money. I hold all coin and believe in every project I invested in or earned in bounty. Anyway when btc raise up - all altcoins raise up as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
I probably hold it. But it depends on token you have. Because:

1. Some ICO are scam so even you get your token from bounty, they didn't list it on exchanges.
2. And then there are shit tokens that are already dump after exchanges.
3. And lastly, those token that after exchanges, you will see that they have a future because they start to grow. Like in my case, my token which is IOSToken got 17% increase from the time I have it. So, I believe that if I hold this token, it will be worth it. Smiley
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 10:05:22 AM
It doesn't matter to hold  received as rewards  tokens or tokens purchased on exchange or ICO. They all have value,  all depends on the project. Some I keep and not sell, some sell immediately after entering the exchange , because I don't believe in the future of the project.

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
April 20, 2018, 10:00:29 AM
depends which token and their project. I always keep it for hodl if the project I like it and have great team behind also keeping in mind the rating score and review by icodrops but mostly I sell immediatly
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
First before i join in a bounty campaign I review first everthing about good of this project such as partnerahip with a big company, power of community investor and etc. So meaning I belive for my token bounty. Hold or sell i can do both if im sayiafied and need money but if nothing i do with it I prefer to hold
Activity: 170
April 20, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
my opinion you just hold your tokens until the market price will be good token that you hold the new there you can sell with good price,
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
maybe from some people have different principles, there is someone who wants to sell it and some who want to hold it from the prize. but for me if I get a token gift I will sell it right away by knowing the price of a high-value tokens, but if I know the token value is not high then I will probably hold it. because I want token tokens that I can, can be profitable for me.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
Most people who take bounty sell their token after they receive it. because they need money to spend their life. If best, you should keep tokens. Prices will improve after some time after being listed at a certain exchange
Activity: 56
April 20, 2018, 09:52:02 AM
  If you believe that the bounty is good and you can project that its price will rise in the future, choose to hold. Wait until it reaches its peak value, and once that happens, sell it when/before it starts to go down. It is said to be a common trend that happens to alt coins. If you withdraw right after you receive the bounty it is also okay, because you didn't take out money/invest for it anyway. It's still a profit for you.
Jump to: