Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 120. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:57:58 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I always study projects in which I take part. Tokens received from weak projects in my opinion I sell immediately. But if I see the potential and good prospects, then I keep these tokens for a long time. We need to analyze the situation.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
As for me, choosing a bounty is the same serious question as choosing the ico to join.
You should do good research to find a worthy program and the project who will in the end fulfill all obligations.

And regarding hodling or selling immediately after the bounty ends - I think the better way is to wait when the project will reach a certain step in its development and become more valuable on the market. And also you can always use these tokens to get access to the projects's functions.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 20, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
it has become a habit when ICO tokens have entered the market will surely experience a dump due to the jealous gifts. so the choice to be taken is to hold, but holding can also be even less valuable. so in conclusion we should be able to know the coin technology and also hard work in the team in order to determine what steps we will take, hold or immediately sell.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
For me, it will be the dilemma.
But I also look to market conditions. If the price matches what I want, I will sell it. If not, I will hold it.
Sometimes I just get scam token for my works, it's worse.
Activity: 728
Merit: 1006
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
April 20, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
I think you should make little research the token platform before you work on the bounty.
If promising benefits for you, then take the bounty job.
It's better than at the ends you will only get a scam on that platform
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
Token from bounty must be hold wait for the token reach the high price of the token. Thats why many uco now distribute there token 30days after the ico end. It because many bounty hunter sell immediately there token and dump it.
Some bounty hunters should realize that they somehow give bad effects to the project they help with they sell it immediately, we must at least wait till the project developed or show some good waits to attract still supporters than dump it right away.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
for myself I still hold the Token I have for quite a long time until the market really returns to normal for more profit.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
Agree.. if any token was listed on market whatever that i will sell it.. if you wanna hold.. holf it for long time..
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 20, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
That depends on multiple factors op. Simple way which majority of the members adopt is to sell your coins and tokens as soon as you receive them in order to cash out your profits. Profit is profit at the end of the day which is why this is the most preferred strategy for many people excluding me. Personally, I am one of the minority who focuses on HODLING the coin for a long period of time without focusing on the short term because I don't fear losing money in the short term.I usually employed this strategy successfully in most cases which is why I recommend it to others.
Activity: 141
April 20, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
I think you need to look at the situation , depending on the project . In some there is sense not sell tokens and wait , in other there is no ....
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
This thing is not easy as it says, when you get the token you will start to dilemma. When the price dump you will hold it, but as the time goes by it still down. And you still holding it. Then concern will be more deep.

When you need money you will not care with the price. How many you want to sell it.

Solution from me right now,
I will hold it for 3 days and most long for a week.
Then i will hold it for long-term period when it becomes ETH. Because ETH is very potential coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Token from bounty must be hold wait for the token reach the high price of the token. Thats why many uco now distribute there token 30days after the ico end. It because many bounty hunter sell immediately there token and dump it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
These tokens can be worthy to hold,some are for long terms and some should be dump imemdiately when theres no enough support from the community,those tokens should be dumped or else it will lose some value in the future,which is why we should only hold those worthy for long term.I would hold these tokens for a minimum of six months to maximize its potentials.
Activity: 83
April 20, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
There is no doubt that you will return to your old days. I just need some patience. Turn this negative situation into an opportunity to benefit from the situation we are in our hands. The markets have already begun to recover slowly. I need to be in despair. I think you must hold
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

hello laros212, you are right. it happens and quite often. but as I told many  times, you can exchange bounty tokens on tokens in which you are believe and hold

Hold only tokens that for us looks so impressing and have a good future. And sell the tokens that have a bad development. That's what I try to do from now on.
Activity: 756
April 20, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

hello laros212, you are right. it happens and quite often. but as I told many  times, you can exchange bounty tokens on tokens in which you are believe and hold
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 20, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Actually, the way to get the most out these tokens or coins you earn from bounties are by getting profits from it. I usually sell the 80% of a specific crypto that I earn from bounties and hodl the rest of 20% in my wallet.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
April 20, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
if the situation is like that ,,, in my opinion should be sold it,,, to avoid the price dropped ,,, just save some of them, just in case if the price improves you still have some.
Activity: 688
April 20, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
All bounty tokens are worth to hold for a long run,  because after the ico, all bounty particpants are putting all the tokens to a massive dump for them to earn a good rewards from the projects. After the dump, mostly the price of the tokens will stock at the low price, lower than the ico price because of the dumpaton,  but surly after a months or 2 months, the real profits will shows and the true color of the projects will bloom. Meaning holding is a good source of passive income.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 20, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
Usually if the coin hit the exchanges the participants sell their rewards immediately to get their profit but for me I balance the situation first, if I need some money I sell 50% and hodl the remaining. I will wait for few weeks or months depending in the situation of the project. If it has potential to grow and there's a progress in the development with a team who didnt stop to make the project even more successful then its worth it to hodl because you'll never know if this token can give you 10x profit in the future. Better to think twice before making a decision or else you will regret selling or holding.
Jump to: