Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 12. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
I usually just sell tokens, then buy more promising coins and hold these coins for a long term.
Activity: 146
June 30, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
It depends on the token received from the bounty campaign gift, whether it is a good tokens or not. If it's a good token, you have to hold it for profit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
most bounty campaigns are like that, token price after entering the market becomes lower than the price at ico (if bounty campaign followed is ico). but that does not mean all token bounty campaign like that, sometimes there are some token bounty campaign that the price remains the same or even more when it has entered the market
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 12:28:43 PM
I think it all depends on the prospects of this coin. There are projects that in the long term can give a good profit, and there are those that need to be sold in time and forget about them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 30, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
Try to hold, I know it is difficult in bear markets and the pressure can build up quickly, but if you believe in the project just don´t look at the prices and see next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
June 30, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
I hold my tokens, because I am too lazy to sell them. Hope some of them will increase in price...

For me its depends of setuation but its better to hold and wait to rise the price because im sure if the bounty will success theres a big possibility to goes up the price because of people using that token.other people sell the token because the money is needed so that people force to sell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
For me, as long as the market price of the token I have is quite appropriate, then I will not long hold the tokens. So it all depends on the market response to it. I am sure the token recipients want to enjoy the results of his work immediately
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
June 30, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
I hold my tokens, because I am too lazy to sell them. Hope some of them will increase in price...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
If you have already done a good research of the project and it looks good and are complying with the roadmap, it is best to hold the tokens because after the initial price drop the token will be valorized as the product grows.
If the project looks bad over time, it is best to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 30, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
All here know that after the distribution is done by the developer, almost the average price of their tokens will go down, We know that this is indeed the strategy of the developers to maintain their tokens prices, therefore we have to be a bit big to sell the tokens we have in time right.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
the bounty tokens been paid to bounty hunters, although it is a result of the work done for the project but they solely have the right to do with it as they please but it is then the option of the bounty hunter to chose what he or she will do with the tokens. in my own case i will hold for a while and then sell it off
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
I very carefully choose the company's bounty, so all the cryptonyms that I receive as a result of participating in bounty companies I keep in my wallet in the wallet, because I believe in the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 30, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
If the project in your opinion is able to survive the entire road map and in the end necessarily begin to work and benefit people, then such coins must be bravely. And if the project is under a big question, then you need to keep coins, while the crowd is euphoric. And as soon as interest falls, we must immediately sell.
Activity: 304
June 30, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It depends but my strategy when i received my bounty tokens is i am selling immediately the 50% of my tokens and then holding the other 50% so that when the token gets pump i can gain huge profit.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
June 30, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
you have to HODL, because in some token prices will rise even up to 5x from the price when you receive.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
I'll tell you one thing: be patient and wait for the tokens to be released to the stock exchange. if this happens, you can get a good profit by increasing the rate.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
You know you spend your time and you get tokens. So you only lose your time. I recommend you to hodl bounties in long term. The best strategy this is i think.
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
Such questions are asked by everyone who first participates in the bounty. If you are not sure about this project, then it's better to sell tokens. If you believe that the project will develop - it is better to leave the tokens yourself.
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
dont sell it yet ... must hold them for now !! market still down on this month coming you have to wait if they back to noremal prices token!! you have to wait to anounce  to the market!
Activity: 361
June 30, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
Yes, when the bounty campaign gives tokens, their price immediately decreases. Notably the past few weeks has been terrible for all coins. Is it because bitcoin drops too. That's how volatile market works. If the token has a good future, then better hold. His price will increase. But there are also many tokens that are better to sell immediately before the price goes down. I keep most of the tokens. Other tokens I changed to the etherium and keep the eth until the market is restored.
Pages:
Jump to: