Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 8. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:35:02 AM
some tokens must be stored for a while at least because this is the best and most profitable option for their implementation
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:30:23 AM
when I follow or participate in a project, and I already get the tokens as my prize, then I will check in exchange where the coins will be released, if I have met then I will see the price. if the high price and tokens are worth selling then I will sell them, but if the price is low I will hold the coin. secondly, I will also re-check the token of this project, if I see a good project and potentially in the future, then I dare to hold the coin for a long time.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
I think that selling is the best option because you can get some benefits from it, and then you can choose to invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies in the market, they will have more room for appreciation.
Activity: 148
July 01, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
I think we should hold our bounty tokens, because the market is currently at a trough, and when the market picks up again, it may have more room to rise, so it will be a better choice to continue to hold.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
Usually the price of a reward token is very cheap when it first comes on the market. Don't sell it at this time. We usually have to wait a few months until the price of the token rises again.
Activity: 151
July 01, 2018, 10:32:10 PM
We must be smart in processing bounty or the result of our work, we must add more profit we get. we are holding back boutny and also we have invested to get more profit. the rest we sell so we can feel the results of our work.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
 If you work with bounty program I am just suggest you must hold your bounty token because when bounty token start distributing on that time all Bounty Hunter sell his token in this region market going to down so you must hold your bounty token for your better and bright future hope you understand.
 Patience is a virtue or key to success in this field.
Activity: 166
July 01, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
Some coins are received from bounty rewards which we need to offload immediately it's paid because they don't have potential to become a promising project. Likewise we have some that's worthy of keeping at least for 3 months for a better rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
I always hold token bounty results rather than having to sell it, it will only make you trapped in a dump swirl, I always choose to hold up to ico price
Activity: 322
July 01, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
it seems to me that some tokens are best to sell at least because they will not be able to theoretically come in handy in the future
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
Both are depends on you. I hold the token when I can sense a potential growth over the months while I sell the token when the price is almost on its peak.
Activity: 120
July 01, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
I think it depends on the market, when the token you received have a potential of growth you may consider holding the token but when you feel that it's already reach it's peak you may consider selling the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
July 01, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
Only hold when the coin has potential and can rise again multyply time. Also when I need money immediately, i will sell it no matter the price low or high.
This is the whole point. If a person needs money, he is forced to sell at a very small price. And who has the means to live, can also keep coins.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:39:54 AM
It depends on the market value, when you receive your token and the price is good you can consider selling it. But when the token you received's price isn't the good you may consider holding the token until the value gets up.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
It depends on how much hope you have for your bounty token, and whether it has room for growth. But no matter what, I suggest that you can wait until the token can be sold later, so that you can partially fund and look forward to more gains in the future.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.

i agree on that portfolio, success in the great value of the said bounty token will be affected by the way the world adopts them.that maens more the more usage of token the higher the value.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
I usually sell token that i received from bounty campain. In other case, on this project that i love and think it will grow up on future, i sell 1/2  and hold 1/2.
I think this is good way, you can earn more effort if you do like me
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
You need to keep a lot of them in your hands anyway. Because many quality projects cannot get themselves into the market because of the market. It is very reasonable to wait for it to be appreciated.
Activity: 90
July 01, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
I hold it. Hopefully one day the token from the bounty will bring a large sum of money to me
Keep the whole is not too advisable. Same thing as putting all your eggs in one basket. Therefore, it is better to sell some of the tokens, and the rest to put on growth.

It depends upon my needs and also the price in the market.But if im badly needed of money i will sell my token no matter about the price
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
I hold it. Hopefully one day the token from the bounty will bring a large sum of money to me
Keep the whole is not too advisable. Same thing as putting all your eggs in one basket. Therefore, it is better to sell some of the tokens, and the rest to put on growth.
Pages:
Jump to: