Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 13. (Read 7237 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
I think token earned from bounty should be hold if the bounty is a potential one and it can be sold as soon as the ico ends, as log as you read the whitepaper and convinced that the token gotten from such campaign is worth holding, you can hold it otherwise, it would crash and you might lose all you got from it. Efforts will become wasted.
In this bounty we can earn token by participating and on how you contribute in this forum. But be aware on choosing on which bounty is good  and has a potential to be participating, to evade scammers. All token that shall be given by bounties are relevant and and has perspective that may benefited to all investors. And in long term holding we can gain more privileges and an explosion to become more wealthier.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 30, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
It really depends on the token bounty that you got and the project that is behind the token that you got as reward. If it is a good project then by all means you should hold the coins and wait for the price of the coins to go up before you can sell but if it is one of those scams projects that you know will never do good then you should sell them the first chance that you get
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
Most bounty coins will go die in the future and few of them will survive and get hundreds of growth, so we shall hold good coins, but its ususlly hard to know which is good
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
It depends on a good token or not, if the token is good, the price will definitely rise again and will exceed the selling price of ICO. But if the token ugly the price will be cheaper even disappear from the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
It is necessary to choose a promising company to receive coins brought income with its long-term retention . Otherwise, there is simply no sense to participate - they can pay, but the cost can upset you
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
I hold when a believe on the project but immediately disposed it off when i dont trust the developer and team behind it.
Activity: 350
June 30, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
for me now low market sales I prefer to hold on because it knows the time passes the time the tokens are increasing. it's probably best to wait or join a bounty campaign to increase my token.
so much more can I sell for my money
Activity: 476
June 30, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
The strategy that you should do depends on the potential of your coins, if your bounty token has potential then you should hold it but if you find out that the bounty token that you have is not worth it then you must sell it immediately.
Activity: 90
June 30, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
Now it's worthless to sell any tokens. When the growth of the whole market begins, then your tokens will cost much more. Many ICO projects are now several times lower than the initial capitalization.

Do tou think this +500 on bitcoin price since friday is a market growth or just a short correction?
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
June 30, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
Now it's worthless to sell any tokens. When the growth of the whole market begins, then your tokens will cost much more. Many ICO projects are now several times lower than the initial capitalization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
if I were you.
The first thing I notice in the market is that I value the value of each token. so I know when to sell. if you are expecting to increase the amount of token the best thing to do is join the bounty for the waitstaff you are waiting for the value of your sale if you receive another token.
Activity: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
This depends on the situation, if we believe in the future of the coin then hold hold is a more profitable option than sell, but if it is indicated a scam such as Bitcad or TBAR then immediately sell is a better thing.

Hi man, how can I sell my TBAR?
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
I think token earned from bounty should be hold if the bounty is a potential one and it can be sold as soon as the ico ends, as log as you read the whitepaper and convinced that the token gotten from such campaign is worth holding, you can hold it otherwise, it would crash and you might lose all you got from it. Efforts will become wasted.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
I usually wait for a while and don't sell tokens. until they rise in price.
Activity: 108
June 29, 2018, 05:05:46 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

so you should sell it when the price is up and hold it when the token price decreases. If you do the wrong thing, it may not benefit in the sale of tokens. be patient in the market situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 29, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Many sell tokens, who bought them at a big discount right at the beginning of the company's ICO. Bounty people often hold tokens on the contrary, because they have a penny, which in the case of sale will not bring them benefits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
Personally I don't sell bounty tokens, because according to my research I hodl good ones and their prices may grow several times. So I'll keep hodling for 6-12 months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
First, I think you should analyze the growth of altcoin you get, do not rush to sell it.

if you see that your altcoin is good, and you see your altcoin rises when BTC goes down, then better hold.

but when you see the altcoin you get following bitcoin fluctuations, you better sell quickly. before your altcoin falls deeper.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
This depends on the situation, if we believe in the future of the coin then hold hold is a more profitable option than sell, but if it is indicated a scam such as Bitcad or TBAR then immediately sell is a better thing.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
selling tokens that potentially become a display in the wallet. Now, many cheap tokens are worthless at all. investors are so afraid to invest the money because it can not return its capital. loss. if you feel confident with his ico project please hold. tp if not please sell as soon as possible before regret later
Pages:
Jump to: