Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 14. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
Hold coins that are valuable. Throw those coins that are not valuable. Some bounty distribute some thrash coins that are low value. Wait until the price goes up again and then sell your valuable coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 29, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Hold good coins and sell shit coins. After an ICO end and bounty distribution, the bounty hunters always dump the market by selling their reward tokens in low price. So my advice is that you should wait after this time to get better price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
It relies on your assumption and assessment on what to do with your token possessions. Some may consider offering particularly in the event that they need cash yet in the event that you are simply considering sparing it then you can continue to holding it. Holding tokens might be superior to offering it since that token could rise any minute or it could go high when bitcoin could go high too. That is one preferred standpoint in contributing digital currency all crypto rely upon bitcoin showcase cost. So unquestionably you will get more benefit if the bitcoin showcase cost. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you will offer your tokens when bitcoin advertise cost is low then presumably it is a lost for you in your part doing it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
The crypto market is stagnant right now. I think you will go up in the future. I do not sell the tokens I trust to your project. When the market is moving, it can make good money. Of course we have to do research.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
of course, it's better to wait a while, and then sell the tokens at a higher price, but there is also an option when the price falls very much.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
It depends on the project of the bounty and their roadmap. If the coin is too long for it's main launch most likely many will dump but don't dump it immediately because many investors will much likely dump their bonuses in the pre-sale so the best thing to do is sell your tokens after 2 months so as to realize some value from it
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
For me, bounty is a job, so the tokens obtained with bounty are my salary. For this reason, I do not hold bounty tokens.
I can not say that this is a very wise decision - to sell tokens as soon as you received them, but if you have no other choice, then this is your personal business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
I hold it..no matter what..then if the price is right i think it's the right time to sell..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:10:07 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
you are lucky enough to get the bounty that pays, i prefer to hold i, but if you want a quick money just sell it, let's say that it is your salary
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 29, 2018, 08:07:52 AM
If we wanted to earn we must hold our token from the bounty, Otis simply because the token from the bounty is depend on the project that is being establish. But as what we all have known the token from the new project is not that high as the older project. New project is on the stage of developing thatvis why it is low value so then I suggest to hold for the future and gain.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 08:03:25 AM
I hold my coin in my wallet till more profit and sell later.
I agree with you with this. All the coin i accumulated is always store in a good shape. We don't when will this token will bloom but from what i know those coin will moon sooner.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it

If I have bounty token I will not hold it. I well sell that token because as of now I need money to buy for my daily need because I have no work. It is enough for me even not too much big amount. It's better to have a little amount than never.
copper member
Activity: 233
June 29, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
It depends on individual person but for me I hold my coin in my wallet till more profit and sell later.  But some people are to curious to sell and those people spoil the market while selling too low to the actual price
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
For me, bounty is a job, so the tokens obtained with bounty are my salary. For this reason, I do not hold bounty tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
Cryptos nowadays as you can see really dump its price, bitcoin as well. If you sell or trade token in this time you can get a smaller amount so, it is better to hold it for future purposes. Waiting is worth it if you wait until its price increases or pump. Wait coz success will come into place.
Activity: 57
June 29, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
For me I just hold my token for more profits but if the price is really good why not sell if you think that the price can be more higher in the future then hold it for more and earn more so it will be worth in the end
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I would wait for a pump to sell the earned coins and buy back during the dip and get a few extra coins. That's what I usually do, someone might have better ideas as well.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
i think that you need to act the way you think is right and think about the dtrategy younare using andnecer give up
Activity: 131
June 29, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
Of course I will hold it because most of the time the price will decrease a lot from the dumpers. So after a few months, the  price will increase again even higher because the project surely have a lot of development that can drive the price further higher. also if the token from bounty has a potential to grow i would actually hold it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
You should sell only useless tokens because their value won't increase with time. And if got some good stuff from a good ICO project, then hodl. The trick is to tell ones from the others, but you should DYOR for that.
Pages:
Jump to: