Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 16. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Actually it depends on the bounty. There are some bounty tokens that have a higher price at the beginning but after some times the values get reduced dramatically. But for some tokens, vice versa. Therefore if you could understand the potential of the project by reading the whitepaper, bench marking ratings, reviews from expertise, you can decide whether to hold or sell immediately.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
I mainly try to sell a coin when it is paid and it costs a lot of money, but sometimes there are projects so good and promising that I still leave them for a long perspective to earn more money, because I have not just remarked how the projects were added several times in a short period !
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because bitcoin falls in price
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 12:58:32 PM
For me as a bounty hunter,after i recieved my reward from bounties im going to sell it once they list on exchange,why?because this is give me profit for free investment.
No matter what,even dump or pump im going straight to sell it,and not looked back.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 28, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
I think most of the new ico on the bourse is down sharply. The main reason is that those who participate in the bounty are selling fast and dumping. But I believe after the price increase, the potential ico will grow well
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 12:49:30 PM
If you like project's idea and concept, then there is no sense to sell it i think. If you hodl you can earn more.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
Everything depend on the person who gain a token or coin through a bounty. You need to decide if you are holding or selling. But my own way is to sell half and keep half
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
the market is unstable, it is better to keep it if you sell your coins, you will not get much money, wait until the market stabilizes and only then sell
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
June 28, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
if in the market already reached ICO price, it is better to immediately sell it, don't be too greedy waiting for the highest prices. because like my current experience, I very regret that all the tokens I hold have decreased more than 70%.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
I want to hold if the coin is potential growth. And the price reach the ico price I am so happy.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 28, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
yes i think we should hold the tokens we get from bounty if at this time there is no price. We must be sure, that one day will surely rise. My experience every time I get token from bounty, I always sell half the results obtained from bounty, and half of it I hold wait for the price rise. In essence, if the price drops, tokens that we can from bounty dont we sell
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
June 28, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Usually, when a coin is listed, it either immediately falls in price, because of the bounty hunters who put up orders for sale. Or it immediately grows when all who do not have time to buy coins on the ICO already buy on the exchange. Usually, if the coin has not yet risen in price, then wait for it to rise. And it rises smoothly, 1-2 days
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
June 28, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
Why do you think there is any different between a token bounty and a token bought? You should hold them or sell them regardless of this fact.
Activity: 1344
June 28, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
If you think that the project is worthy and promising. Of course you will. If the project is just rubbish then it is advisable to sell it at the current price!
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
I am for the opinion that hold your bounty coins till the road map of coin as coin real value comes out after completion of road map and then you can sell your coins with real value of project. If you sell after this, you get more profits rather then dumpers who sell their coins immediately after delivery to their accounts.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
The quality of the project determines whether you will sell or not sell tokens. If the project is of good quality and you have enough token in your wallet, it may be good money in the future. But if it's an ordinary project, you should sell it at the first opportunity
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Well it really depends on the bounty, if it is a good bounty then i will hold but if the bounty is not a good one, then I will sell off and use the return and buy some of the good coins.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 28, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
I sell half when I get the coin and hold half of them. But also I see it doesn't doing good, then I sell the rest later.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 11:57:51 AM
I think we should wait until the end of December. on my course in the eleven days will grow
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.

Your bounty token could either be sell or hold. My suggestion for your token to become profitable is to  hold it especially when the price is low and when the market satifies you with price then sell. That’s how you do with your tokens. And if you want to make more money you should take the risk of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: