Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 15. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
For example, the last payments of the XYO Network, to my regret, I received tokens late. By the time the tokens arrived on my wallet, the coin rate had dropped from $0.003 to 0.0018. In this situation, it makes no sense to sell at this price.
In General, if the price of the coin is kept at the level of the ICO price, then I sell.
Concerning the project XYO - now very few good projects and the market is red all the time, so the bounty participants of this project did not wait and started selling these coins, because the price so much and fell. Although the project is quite interesting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
The crypto market has not yet moved to the desired mobility. But I think these days will pass. Soon the market will move. And coin prices will rise. I suggest you keep the tokens you believe in the project.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 06:49:39 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It's up to what is your needs right now. We are here to earn and have a debt free life. So just set your goal, if you already have enough then hold for a higher earnings.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
I think is better to sell it becasue if you hold the value of that tokens will become smaller.
but is depends of you,you also can doing both hold or sell,but if you need money you can sell them but if there nothing just hold it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:18:42 PM
It all depends on your decision, and usually the token will increase in price over time.

But some tokens are useless, so it's up to you to sell or hold them.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 28, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
there is actually an advantage if you want to hold longer, there is possibility exchange rate rise by 50%. but I can not wait to wait, so I immediately sell it. but if the exchange rate is too low, I have to hold, and that's what to do to get bigger profit.
Activity: 42
June 28, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
As for me, bounty tokens are good to hold. But you should do a research about a specific token to hold and watch carefully about its price so you would be able to sell at the right time.
Activity: 121
June 28, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
Best thing to do is sell it a month or two after you got the rewards. Because Token are relatively long increase in price
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
It totally depends on a project, so you should make a decision according to the tokens you have, the roadmap of the project you participated in.
But also it's not us who decide... Recently I have faced a very unpleasant situation with one bounty campaign (I don't want to mention its name). They postponed the date of bounty tokens distribution for several times, and when they finally started the distribution, the price of the token tremendously fell.. So I stuck...  I just have to hold and wait, cause eventually I got the amount of money which is three times less than it had to be...
Activity: 136
June 28, 2018, 06:23:27 PM
try to hold that coin, because you do not know what is going to happen with that one in a near future. So the best thing that you can do is just to be patient enough and to wait a little bit more
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
It all depends on the project. If the project is good and has high ratings and if it is a coin with good future potentials, I hold. I often regret that I sold my tokens too early.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
For me, If I received my token from the bounty, I would hodl it and wait for the best profit of the token in the market. Well that's my opinion, it up to you if you hodl it first or sell it.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 05:58:37 PM
yeah that's a true story , I think it's better to hold and wait for a high price if you couldn't sell them at the last high point
Bounty people should be able to do whatever it is that they wanted. If the people wanted to sell the coins then they could just do that without any issues.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 05:52:22 PM
yeah that's a true story , I think it's better to hold and wait for a high price if you couldn't sell them at the last high point
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
from every token distribution of my bounty project results for you to sell immediately, as many of the existing markets play a price down to 90% of the base price, selling with less than 50% the base price, if the token still does not the price is appropriate, then hold for a moment until the price returned to normal.
Activity: 114
June 28, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
I think you should know how good the coin you are holding from the bounty participation so you know what you have to do, keep holding or selling it right away, if you believe it is potentially then I think you should hold it but if not then you should immediately sell it before its value goes down
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
June 28, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
It doesn’t really matter when to sell the tokens received from bounty campaigns. The problem is that dumping those coins is very difficult sometimes because they are not listed anywhere. This makes holding a better option. Forget about them and sell when you will remember. 
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
If the token price drops better the token hold first until the price begins to stabilize. We must be patient with the changing market circumstances. But if the price is good when the token has been received, it is better to sell immediately if the price will not have a good prediction to go further up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
For example, the last payments of the XYO Network, to my regret, I received tokens late. By the time the tokens arrived on my wallet, the coin rate had dropped from $0.003 to 0.0018. In this situation, it makes no sense to sell at this price.
In General, if the price of the coin is kept at the level of the ICO price, then I sell.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
Here is a selection of each. Many people sell things to earn money, someone holds. I share them. I sell most of the tokens. And I leave the smaller part. Because they can take off at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: