Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 7. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:51:12 AM
when it's price can increase after it gets a list on the market, then it means I need to sell some amount right now and hold the rest because maybe in the other day, the price will increase more. but sometimes, if the price is in under the presale price, I only hold the tokens until the price can increase more and reach the target price of the projects. I think we need to make a plan on when we need to sell or hold the tokens so we can move to other works or we can place the order sell for the tokens.
Activity: 123
July 03, 2018, 12:50:50 AM
Depends on the project some of them have ready to use product and ready to receive some kind of profit. But some of them are in the early development. I think, that we have to sell when it's in very early stage, because it's too long for hodl. We have to invest that profit from the bounties in projects with a quickier returns. AND from this returns we can invest in that bounties back which we like the most when they are ready to aanounce the projects. But all this things and movements takes too much time to make it right.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
You should keep them for long periods of time. The longer the better. Now the market is falling deeply. Selling coins now will not be good for us to make a profit, if holding for long periods the price increases back then it is a good time for us to sell them.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list, if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back

Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
I  can say that everything depends on the project and the market trend. If the market is down and all the altcoin are falling, then I would sell tokens from the bounty and go to other crypto. But If the project is promising and can give a good return then you can HODL it for some time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
I think it depends with the quality of the coin awarded, there are some tokens that has high quality and have the ability to gain value overtime, keep such as long as you possibly can for they will make you good returns, those that aren't as promising on the other hand should be offloaded,,but only after they have gained a considerable amount of value in
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
At all scenario tokens earned from bounty/airdrop must be hold for longterm value cause nothing to loose keeping free coins to stake longer also many weak hands will dump and search for another quick profit while the price recover up .
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 02, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
It depend on the current token price in the market,if it is now in a higher sell it. But,if price is in the dip,you should hold it for a long time period of investment to become profitable if you prefer to sell.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
If you want to sell your coin,sell it. but i think that we need to hold for a long time because when we get our bounty reward price is low after-then price is increasing. Actually it's very hard to find a good crypto project but, if the project is good then you can hold. Many bounty members will start selling their coins and the course will go down. Hodl for profits. 
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
I Always tell all my friends bounty hunters the same thing, 50% withdraw when the coins are listed and the price has increased. And the remaining 50% leave in your wallet, because it can be your treasure in a year or two.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
I think it's better to keep the tokens you get for the bounty company, as the project needs time to develop, and most bounty hunters like to sell tokens immediately after their listing on the stock Exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
Usually I don’t hold bounty tokens, because they fall in price after some things me, especially if most of bounty hunters sell it ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
It all depends, it also depends on the project that gives you the token, I once sold the initial oriented tokens but now it costs x4 of the price when I sell, and I also hold the token and now the price drops to -x3. Hold is a good strategy if you are willing to work on projects, teams, and ideas.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
To sell now is how to toss a coin. Chance that you can re-buy on an even deeper day not more than 50%. Therefore now it will be more reliable to just sit with the position and wait for the resolution of the situation. Or buy more and wait.
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
Bull run don't always come around so it is better to sell it. Token that anyone got from bounties always pushed below of its ICO price because others bounty participants are so busy in their other bounties like airdrops, it's hard to track all of it so it's better to sell it quick.
Activity: 88
July 02, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
If you think that the coins you get through the bounties can still rise, then you can keep them, but I prefer to sell 80% and leave 20% of them, so that there will be no serious losses. The reward is obtained through labor. A certain benefit, if you want to gain by raising prices then you can buy tokens, which is more appropriate
Activity: 301
July 02, 2018, 02:54:07 AM
It depends on your goals that you have set, if you have sad to invest probably the better would be to hold the Bounty tokens after ICO, if you have set the goals to just turn the profit, you can sell them right away.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 12:43:03 AM
For me it depends wether I can earn a decent profit on those token. If those token promises profit then I will hold it but if not then I will sell it fast. There is no point on holding tokens that doesn't give me future profits. You can also sell some and then hold whats left so you can see if the tokens you own are profitable or not.
If the price of finished ICO does not match expectations then hold course.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:38:10 AM
in my opinion is to sell when you see the price is right and to hodl when it can't even replace the Gas price. mostly i do sell them because on that way you can get your bounty earnings by early.

Before, I used to sell my bounty reward token. It has a good value that time and it's nice earning. But after a few weeks in the market, the value becomes lower and lower. And I am happy and satisfied with my earning because of selling it right away.
Now that most coins in the market are losing its value, the most advisable things to do is to HODL and be patient. Market will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: