Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 9. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Token rewards will be sold and some will be held. This still depends on the value of the project itself is not worth my hold. Most of the time I will sell it and keep a small portion in my wallet.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
Only hold when the coin has potential and can rise again multyply time. Also when I need money immediately, i will sell it no matter the price low or high.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Bounty hunters are always called as dumper whenever there are successful ICOs. We should try to be different right now. Hold your bounty tokens because usually, newly coins that listed in exchange does not meet the ICO price. If we will wait till our hold coins go to the moon, we will become more profitable.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
I hold it. Hopefully one day the token from the bounty will bring a large sum of money to me
Activity: 42
July 01, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
if you believe in the project and the team behind it you should hold bounty tokens for a long term , for example for 1 or2 years.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 08:38:26 AM
In any situation, the tokens received from the bounty need hold, because as soon as the developers of the project can add their tokens to the exchange, they will be able to grow well in price, do not rush to sell if you do not need it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
Given the current state of the market, I think that it is definitely worth keeping at least until the end of this year all the tokens that you received from bounty companies, since their price in 90 percent of cases is supported by the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 183
July 01, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
If the bounty really have a serious topic about that and has a goal to reach that highest price so that the community will also benefit from that. You will think or get some information if what will happen if you hold it, but it has no assurance to have a higher price, then sell it quickly if it remains at a stable price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
July 01, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
90% of the time you should sell, the market now doesn't facilitate price growth that favor majority of the investors, you could see how ICO trend has lost many investors and amount due to the shrinking market, hundreds are now blessing for any formal bounty and there's more reason to sell than hold, my bounty experience tells that majority of the people would sell as token reaches exchange, i mean the goods one, and i think nothing's wrong as bounty hunter are entitled to use their rewards, project owners are countering price drop by holding the funds which is pretty much most of the bounty hunter faces
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
I believe that you better hold your tokens. if the project develops, it means that the tokens will go to the stock exchange. and if they go to the stock exchange - you will get a profit, selling them is already more expensive.
Activity: 218
July 01, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
If bitcoin falls, then it is better to sell the coins that have been earned. With a high probability you will be able to buy them cheaper over time.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 08:31:42 AM
You participates in an ICO bounty since you had made research, that the undertaking is justified regardless of your exertion, so when you get paid toward the finish of ICO you would settle on fitting choice on the tokens. it all depends on you to keep it or trade on.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
If you get token from bounty campaign program, I think it's better HODL because of course they are still developing their project and of course the price is still cheap, but it will be different if you HODL about 1 or 2 years ahead, because I know token or coins in can from bounty campaign is small. So HODL is an option that we can use to get more profit
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 01, 2018, 08:27:42 AM
For me the best is hodling a token from bounty coz i believe in every project will be successful that why i hold ang support on the project . when they became successful their getting a valuable and get a higher volume per token .
Activity: 314
July 01, 2018, 08:24:56 AM
I don't see any difference between tokens got from bounty and tokens got from bounty campaigns. So if you gave joined to Bounty campaign it is mean that you believe in this ICO and it is the reason to hold tokens.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Yes you are right here that some of the bounty campaigns now are not paying its participants but we cannot say that all of them will not pay some of them paying participants. Token bounties should not be sell immediately because they are worth it to sell in the future.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
Bounty must hold or sell?
In this situation you have to act according to your needs but I suggest holding is the best option but the hands of many bounty hunters are loose. They're in it for the money immediately, not for the long term use or value of the project. Though it's always an opportunity to acquire more tokens from them at a less-than-ICO price, moreover holding depends on your financial need at that particular time.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
I think this is a very boring question. The tokens won by the bounty task are obtained by your own efforts. You can choose to sell or choose to hold. It all depends on your own ideas. Therefore, we do not have to worry about how to handle these tokens, hold or sell them, and make decisions for ourselves. These are your personal assets.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 77
July 01, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
token bounty are usually sell on the early stage by many airdrop hunters, that is why most of the coin especially ICO project have a tendency to have a dip price after the coin is listed in the coin exchange, but for me i want to hold all of the coin i get from the airdrop or bounty of the project, i dont know if that a good moves to gain profit i just want to hold then for years to gain profit after the project was recover from the great dip, if you had money to invest try to invest some coin that has a good potential to gain profits i suggest
Pages:
Jump to: