Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 17. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
Bounty campaign tokens are usually meant to be held for a long run. Some used to dump it when is gets listed on an exchange for them to get their payment for their effort.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I saw this question several times in BTT. So my strategy is sell 50% of bounty tokens and hold other 50% for long term. By this way you will achieve 2 targets - 1) you will earn some profit in any case; 2) you can earn extra profit in case of successful bounty project development
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

If you were a bounty hunter then you have already been paid an altcoin, sell it right away if you believe your gaining a profit from it but if the value is really low then you must hold on to it until it reaches the price that you're wishing for.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
The token obtained by the reward activity is free of charge, so I think the reward token can be held for a long time. You don't have to look at the immediate benefits.

Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 10:27:25 PM
I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list,
if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back.

Activity: 142
June 27, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
I would not recommend immediately selling tokens.  Because very often the price of these tokens begins to grow after a couple of months.
Activity: 180
June 27, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
You must hold it until the price of it will be higher as you expected. Waiting for the right time will not waste your time because it is worth it in the future. Just see the reward so that your faith will be alive.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
Before taking this decision you must do a search about the project like you are an investor. Then you decide if you are going to hold or you are just going to sell and to pass to another projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
Now often new projects after the ICO have problems with listing on the exchange and therefore even if you want to sell tokens, it will be impossible to do so. Therefore, it is always better to tune in to long-term holding and hopes that everything will be fine.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
I think you have to find ahead of time whether the blessing tokens you get have a decent future and guarantee. What's more, everything relies upon the circumstance after the coin list, if the cost has expanded and relatively equivalent to the first Ico cost, just the qualified. And if the coins have brought down the value, keep to hold up down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
Generally if you are confused about bounty tokens then sell half of it and keep half for the future. That way you will at least get something in return even the project goes to dust.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
in my opinion, the best strategy is to sell, only if you are 100% not sure of the success of the coin. If you are not satisfied with the price of the plant on the exchange and put a sell order with the price that you think is necessary and sooner or later you will sell
Activity: 46
June 27, 2018, 01:56:26 AM
I sell all when price going up!!
but when price sown I hold them untill price up!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
This question is not answered for all seasons of the market. If the market is in fear and is waiting for regulations, then the tokens of most ICO are under threat and they are best sold to Eterium. And if in the market there is a mass hysteria, euphoria, then on tokens of new projects you can make an insane amount of interest.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
It all depends on the specific situation and it's up to you. But now the trend is that the price is falling very much after the payments for the bounty. You can sell and then buy this coin at a lower price, if you are interested in this coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
Depends on the situation. In many projects, it makes sense to sell tokens immediately, because their price will never grow significantly. With many it is worth doing differently and waiting as long as possible. There is no universal recipe, it all depends on the specific project.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
At the moment when the market for a long time unstable is better to hold tokens.  When the market rebounds, the price will start to rise.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
I think is better to sell it becasue if you hold the value of that tokens will become smaller.
but is depends of you,you also can doing both hold or sell,but if you need money you can sell them but if there nothing just hold it.
Activity: 228
June 25, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
It really depends on you, if you need an urgent money, you can cash it out, or sell it, but if you want to take the risk and seems the market is in good condition you can do both hold and buy. then I'm pretty sure that you'll earn something.
Activity: 322
June 25, 2018, 02:02:21 PM
If to look at the bounty from investment perspective it seems to be the same as you buy the tokens because you work for it. You invest the time, but not the money.
Pages:
Jump to: