Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 18. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
U need to constantly monitor the market. And be able to choose the right moment to sell these coins. Because after considerable growth, very often there is a serious decline
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
I prefer holding my bounty rewards,I dont want to sell them immidiately for cheap prices,if I join the bounty,it means that I believe that the project will be successful and bring a good profit.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
You need to understand well what kind of compaction you have invested, many tokens after ICO lose the price and it is more profitable to buy them on the exchange, others should be kept longer
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
Each of us here has a different thoughts what would they do about the tokens that they received bounty campaign. For me, I try to treat each token individually at the stage of selecting the company's bounty. Most often, one-third of coins, and even more, a half, immediately sell. Profit from the bounty is invested in other promising tokens or projects. In exceptional cases, when there is a lot of hype around the project and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better than many years that been past..
I choose different from you, I sell immediately, instead of holding or selling half because now, when projects are bringing a lot of despair and not let me see the potential, hold makes me not get anything after a waiting time, the value of token becomes smaller over time. I was too depressed when I often look at the token without value, holding a pile of rubbish is never a joy, so I can regret but I will not allow my effort to turn into meaningless, the fastest selling as soon as possible is what I can do to preserve my effort
Activity: 110
June 25, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
There is no obligation in making decisions after you receive the bounty results from the ICO you have done. The community here is just trying to provide constructive feedback for you to get what you want to achieve. That after having gotten the token from the bounty it would be better if the token is retained first. In order for token value can increase and reach higher price from ICO. So you will get satisfactory results from the bounty that you have followed.
Activity: 55
June 25, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
You need to look at the concept of the project and who the developers are in it. Personally, I sell tokens almost immediately after the payment.
I agree with you. Instant sale gives you a certain amount, which is already quite enough. Moreover, why hold tokens to a person who just participates in the bounty and does not want to trade. Trading is risk. And to risk or not is the right of choice of each person.
Activity: 117
June 25, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Yes of course. The tokens must be hold for some time. Not to sell immediately received ,i don't know reason why some people can't even hold there coin for some time. They dumped the coin as recieved which is very wrong.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Typically tokens that I get from bounty, I do not immediately sell it. But I hold it within a few months until the price goes up I will sell it. Because I'm sure the tokens I get will definitely have a good price.
Never believe the future, which we have to believe is today and this time because time will not be possible again, if the price is in line with the price of ICO selling is because at that time is the right time to get the salary bounty is appropriate than waiting for something that not sure
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Now the holding often does not bring profit. In this situation, many projects may not survive until 2019. Therefore, it is always necessary to study which coin to hold for many months
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Typically tokens that I get from bounty, I do not immediately sell it. But I hold it within a few months until the price goes up I will sell it. Because I'm sure the tokens I get will definitely have a good price.
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
for me thats depend on what you need because if you want more profit then go for hold and if you want an easy money then go for sell
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 25, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
Most people sell bounty tokens immediately after the end of campaign - that's actually how they earn their living.
I don't see any point in holding bounty tokens, especially in the current dip on the market - coins can lose up to 50% of their value over just a few days.
Merit: 107
June 25, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Each of us here has a different thoughts what would they do about the tokens that they received bounty campaign. For me, I try to treat each token individually at the stage of selecting the company's bounty. Most often, one-third of coins, and even more, a half, immediately sell. Profit from the bounty is invested in other promising tokens or projects. In exceptional cases, when there is a lot of hype around the project and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better than many years that been past..
Activity: 146
June 25, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
It depends! How I wish to hold it but sometimes the need over holding has great demand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
June 25, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
I think don't need to hold every bounty token.But when bounty distribution completed some hunter try to dump and they are successful i think.I always hold few days until hunter sold out their token than coin are more increasing.I'm not interested to hold bounty token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 25, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
In the bull market, almost all bounty coins are better to keep, as new projects with a meager capitalization grow as a rule much faster than the market. But in the bear market is better to leave only the best. Most should be immediately sold for Bitcoin or Etherium.
Activity: 271
June 25, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
in recent times you better sell it directly because the price movement is not the same even far from the previous year, I myself suffered a very big loss because it holds the token
Activity: 1344
June 25, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
I would recommend the part to keep and sell part to minimize the risks! If the coin is very good with a great team then why not keep it longer !!!
Activity: 151
June 25, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
It all depends on the quality of the token. If the project is not very much and its rate is likely to aim at zero, sell until impoverished. Most people do not bother on this account and sell immediately, so most often the rate of any token falls.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Hodling bounty token is absolutely a choice. Some projects owned token continue to drop in price after listing on Exchanges. I do understand that hodling some of such token for a long time can be profitable. However, the unfortunate situation nowadays is that majority of projects offering ICO'S don't have products/ ideas that can stand the test of time as regards continuity.
Pages:
Jump to: