Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 2. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
This token will be given by the campaign for all your works as for me if i have a token i will hold because i want to earn more and i will sold it if the market is in the high rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
We must hold our bounty tokens and stick with the roadmap for us to gain and earn profit. Lets wait up to the tokens are listed in many exchanges to have a big volume.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
It is better to hold your tokens  because it is better to wait for the market to rise than selling your coin in a low price.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Research first about the token that you got is for long term investment or not. You should also determine how worthy the token that you got from participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 588
July 06, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Token bounty for me must hold because it has no value if sell it now. My efforts are useless because token value now are very low. But even though that's the case now l trust that in the future my tokens will turn to millions.
Activity: 138
July 06, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
I almost always immediately sell tokens to make a profit and do not take chances.  Yes, sometimes the price of these tokens grows, but more often the price falls.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
If you have very good trust in the project and believe it has a good future, it is better and will be profitable for you if you hold for a long as the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit but if it doesn't have much potential and you do not think it is a good one for hold, you can decide to sell it and buy a more stable and potential coin.
Activity: 176
July 06, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
The market sets the direction. Coins are falling, but I try to keep them. Time will pass and they will grow in price.
Activity: 395
July 06, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

You must analyze the project. Tokens of many empty projects need to be sold immediately. But at the same time, promising projects will give an opportunity to earn good profits in the future ... At the moment I do not sell anything. It is difficult to predict the behavior of the market tomorrow.
Activity: 90
July 06, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
It seems to me not worth keeping a token on a long term.  Especially if it's bad tokens.  Better immediately sell and make a profit.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

I always hold my tokens, I wait until the price is a little increase .. no matter although only a little, the most important price there is an increase. after that I'll sell them, but sometimes I sell at low prices, because I'm too desperate.
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
If i have earned couple of tokens from bounty campaigns . Many bounty members will start selling their coins and the course will go down. You can buy more coins than you had. Then continue to store them and sell Cheesy
Activity: 490
July 06, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
I think to hold or sell tokens obtained from bounty depending on the project and price at that time, if ICO has a good project then there will be an opportunity to continue to grow and of course the token price will also be higher so it is better to hold but if I need money then I will also sell it
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 06, 2018, 01:32:41 AM
Yes, of course, it will happen to Bounty token.
Indeed this is very worrying but it is better if before joining the bounty program then you must do a research first Bounty program to follow the program Bounty honest and give tokes with the correct count.

If that token you do think can be much worth in future than you should sell it on the listing date only as some of them does exists for some time only and its value become zero or they get put from exchange as those are worthless coins. Good ones can actually make you rich if you hold for some years.
Activity: 167
July 06, 2018, 01:26:53 AM
I think you must hold it and trade .all you need it to be a patience to holding your token until you read the prices what you want .
Activity: 124
July 06, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
I think that when you get a bounty token, you can choose to sell 50%, which will ensure that your bounty work is rewarded, and then the rest will continue to hold, expecting the price of the bounty token to rise, the time can continue 2-3 months, if it still does not rise, then you can choose to sell it.
Activity: 69
July 06, 2018, 01:06:04 AM
IMHO,
it all depends on your financial needs, if you are in need of cash you better sell it, but if you want to hold your coins it is better because I believe the coins in the stock market today will improve, we now know almost all the coins down, it's just a circle of the stock market only. be patient at this point better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:55:31 AM
I am hold al my bounty tokens but for now it show bad results in compare with selling it when i recieve.
From this we see what hold is means long hold
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
Yes, of course, it will happen to Bounty token.
Indeed this is very worrying but it is better if before joining the bounty program then you must do a research first Bounty program to follow the program Bounty honest and give tokes with the correct count.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
The token advice obtained through the bounty is still sold, because the really good projects on the market are often not sold, they rarely publish the bounty activities, or the rewards are rare, so you can basically get less Good project.
Pages:
Jump to: