Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 3. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Depending on what tokens we are talking about. If the project is promising, then of course it is better to hold, but if you received a lot of tokens from the project, which you doubt, then boldly sell!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
It totally depend on the current market scenario of token, if token is listed in good exchange and if the value of token is too low then i will wait for its hike and if the price is good then i will take the decision to sell them immediately
Activity: 138
July 05, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
If you believe in the success of the company, then it is better to hold the tokens.  There is a high probability that the price will grow several times.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
it is highly advisable to hold the token bounty tokens only then we can expect the profits for the work we have done in last few months panic selling wont give us any profits
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
July 05, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
During the development and operation of the project in the market, you will understand whether these coins are valuable or not. Otherwise, you can sell tokens very early and then they will become very expensive. You will regret (
Activity: 113
July 05, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Hold on to some of these tokens for  a long period of time and you will make a fortune out of them, some of them have lots of value attached to them, and the projects they represent have potential to grow and add value . So the longer you hold them the better as you get to have more value to them, some though aren't as good therefore advisable to sell off as soon as a good offer comes by
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If you joined in promising campaign then you should hold the coins that you got. You will lose its train if you will now sell all of your coins. It is reslly good if you will improve your patience for you to do hodling.
But I have seen the thread about guy who did signature campaign for one year and he hodl it until now and he is in big loss! So who knows what is the best strategy? Maybe sell half and hodl half?
Activity: 156
July 05, 2018, 01:38:13 PM
you should hold the token from bounty because the price is unstable, hold until the price is stable and rise. because the after market price is so low, and it is not worth to do the bounty if you sell your token when the price is low.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
I prefer to stick to tokens, usually the price of tokens goes down right away, but after a couple of months the price increases significantly.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
It depends on the nature and the strength of the tokens. Most of the time, value of the tokens get diluted once they are distributed to the bounty hunters and ICO investors. Because all are trying to sell and therefore it is a good for the buyers and they bargain a lower prices. Most of the cases, this happens. But if the project is a good one, the value of the tokens will be higher than the ICO price after couple of weeks. So the quality of the project matters and according to that you should think whether you are gonna keep them or sell them
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
so far it's better to hold first because we know that the market is low on the market so it's always worth investing because we do not know when the market will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
It depends on the potential of the tokens/coins you received by joining bounty campaigns. But I think we should hold because its normal that the price goes down once the bounty rewards were distributed. So we need to hold and sell when we satisfied on the money earned.
Activity: 138
July 05, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
In my views decide it with the road map of that ICO and also stay tuned with latest updates about the project. still i recommend stay with ICO
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
This is  my opinion.when I get token I don't sell all my tokens.I sell some tokens when I need money.because these are free tokens to me.I don't care about the market.But I hodl all other token till the right time come.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Some coin can't rise again when it dump by bounty hunter. But if you wanna still hold, I have a small trick.
-Sell your token immediately
-When the price drop drastically, buy again that token
-Hold
You can get profit with that trick. Because it's certain, if the token has been distributed to bounty hunter, it will definitely decrease.
Activity: 90
July 05, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
It depends on how much you believe the project. If whitepaoer , team, aggressiveness of the roadmap checks out hold as long as you can. If its hype driven project I'd sell but hold otherwise
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
It all depends on the current crypto price, because currently there are some tokens from bounty can increase so high after ICO success, but some of them start to slow down, Fluctuations and token stability of bounty is different, but If we are going to do crypto analysis on a project and believe in it, I see no reason to sell the received crypto coins as a result of participating in a reward program. And if the project is bad, it does not make sense to keep it in our wallet.
Activity: 49
July 05, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
If the project was a success you can keep the coin , if the project continues for many years the token that you got will have a large price if you compare it from the beginning you got the token, so holding that token will get you a lot of profit if the project was well manage.
really, we see the development of the project first if the project is successful and growing, we better hold the token because surely the price will rise.
Activity: 80
July 05, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
it depends on the project if the project is interesting just hold your tokens, if not do not, but the best choice is to hold the tokens even if the project is isn't competetive  Grin Smiley
Activity: 115
July 05, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Yes I must prefer to hold all my bounty tokens becasue selling new tokens is very cheap and can't make us profitable so i decide to hold and patiently waiting until the cryptocurrency market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: