Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 6. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
Bounty payments are like treasure hunt, you may receive their tokens if their project is successful or else you won't get any coins. If you get your coins also it is not complete and it should come into good exchanges to transfer your coins to fiat. It is better to sell those coins early or hold it for at least 3 months to earn some more profitt than actually you are been paid. Waiting gives you double payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
it is better to hold the token bounty for at least 3 months before selling in hurry token coins are meant to hold for long-term only nt in short-term profits they turn up into asset at one point in time
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
July 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Now, when the crypto-currency market has been lying for six months after the fall of bitcoin, almost all the new tokens that fall on the market are also falling quickly in price. Therefore, there are two options. If the token does not have a good perspective, it should be immediately sold as quickly as possible, until it is too low in price. If his project has a good perspective, then it is better to keep it until the market begins to rise, and there already be guided by the promotion of the project, on the basis of which a token was issued. For the time being, I prefer to collect the tokens I received as a result of participating in the ICO signature campaigns and expect a general rise in the market.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 02:25:36 PM
Token bounty must sell immediately, because mostly when they are first listed in the market they are at high price but later the price goes down, so it must be sell and buy it back when it`s cheaper.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
You should keep them for long periods of time. The longer the better. Now the market is falling deeply. Selling coins now will not be good for us to make a profit, if holding for long periods the price increases back then it is a good time for us to sell them.
It all depends on what kind of coins it is.  If this is a bad coin, then do not hold these coins for a long term. It is better to immediately sell these coins to make a profit.  And I advise the profit then to invest in more reliable coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
I think that the main part of the money is better to fix especially if you get coins through participation in bounty programs. Personally, I usually fix at least half of the funds to be calm
Activity: 106
July 03, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
It depends on the token you have some token are no values, those token that you think have value hold it for a long time.
July 03, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
quite simple. you can sell it in case you sense the coin does no longer have the electricity to continue to exist and develop inside the future. And you may maintain it in case you think it has proper capability to develop and have a high price inside the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
I think for bounty hunters it is important to keep the token after they receive the bonus campaign. This helps the value of the token to decrease and continue to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
It depends on the project and how many tokens you have. I normally sell my bounty tokens if i have few and have value. I don't buy in exchange and if i see a potential for a project then i participate in there bounty campaigns. And I'm a hodler in some of my bounty tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
After distributing bounty tokens to the bounty hunters, normally price will go down in many projects, because of after receiving bounty tokens, hunters are selling even without think twice. Then as per current trends, it is better to sell tokens just after receiving tokens and buy again in the dip. This is just only my opinion and this trend may vary with the market potential on the particular coin/ project. 
July 03, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
I advise you to hold the tokens.  Now is not a good time to sell.  In a few months, when the market recovers, it is worth selling tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
depends upon the market completely if holding token seeks a higher value then it could be a good  option whereas trading is a dynamic process it where circulation of the token helps to gain profit it is completely dependent on the people to trade or to hold

In my case I am currently holding my bounty tokens due to price dump. I am waiting until its value gets high or at least return to its original price so that it wouldn’t be a loss for me if I were to sell it. But these two options depend a lot on your needs. If you badly need money, you could sell immediately but if you’re not and you’re  wanting for a  high profit, better to hold for the mean time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
It all depends on the tokens.  If these are prospective tokens, then of course it's better to hold them and not sell them at once.
actually, it's all up to you. if you really need the money, holding it will be useless. well, I advise to sell it when you have earned enough profit. but, sometimes holding back in a long time, maybe about 1 month will generate good profit.
July 03, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
It all depends on the tokens.  If these are prospective tokens, then of course it's better to hold them and not sell them at once.
Activity: 65
July 03, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Activity: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
depends upon the market completely if holding token seeks a higher value then it could be a good  option whereas trading is a dynamic process it where circulation of the token helps to gain profit it is completely dependent on the people to trade or to hold
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
It is highly depending on the project which issued the tokens of cryptocurrency, because if the project is really a perspective and impressing, you can always hold until the price would go to the sky.
Activity: 39
July 03, 2018, 01:03:47 AM
If I have tokens in the bonus campaign, I will keep it, wait for the opportunity to multiply the account and sell it.
Activity: 134
July 03, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Some of my bounty tokens are for holding at least a year and some for sell in short term because i need a quick buck. Always be careful on what tokens you will sell because some of them will pump the price and you will regret selling them.
Pages:
Jump to: