Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 5. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
It really depends upon the ICO project if it will be a success or not. I recently received a token from a bounty which I tried holding but the price went down drastically and the token became useless. I'm still hoping the prices would go up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
July 03, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
his depends with the hunter's decision on what to do with the coins. or tokens awarded, most of the hunters chose to see off their token as soon as they are awarded, but i think this is not one of the best decisions anyone can make, some of these tokens might grow to become really valuable in the long run, a little bit of patience to give the tokes a room to gin value will see you earn even more from them
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
I do not advise you to sell something because Socratus needs donations or your contribution
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
If it's listed on a good exchange and the project has many goals and achievements then you should hodl it for a long term but if the project is nothing like with others then you must dump them. There are many dumpers in the world so it exist and must avoid red days.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:05:44 PM
First of all look at market, if market is ref then hodl tokens for longterm, if market is green then you can sell if project is not good or hodl if you think project is super good.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
es, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully.

Btw, you should work on your English man. Because, others might not understand you. Just my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
If you manage to find and participate in the bounty campaign of a really high-quality project, then you can hold this coin or token. If the project was not successful, then I think it's better to sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 03, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Recently, almost all tokens received for bounty companies are falling very slowly on the exchange, and I do not see any reason in selling them, although many sells. It seems to me that such tokens can be forgotten for a year or two, then you can earn an excellent profit.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 05:43:25 PM
To protect the investors of the project, you must hold your token bounties and sell them more than the ICO price. So that you can benefit and protect also the investors of the project. it was a win win for all.
Activity: 23
July 03, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
Personally, holding is the best option for me than selling them immediately.

The time to sell, for me, is when the token gets listed in big exchanges, and when token is also on Coinmarket cap which means that there's at least 50k USD volume daily.

I don't sell in decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta since most of the time, the buys there are so low since bounty hunters sell at very low prices
Activity: 142
July 03, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
What happened is that some people don't really know how to follow this business, I mean some don't know how the predictions is that is why some people don't gain or have patients till the token being distributed. Moreover some bounty are listed in some exchange secretly which you won't know. While most of them trades in forks exchange.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
Looking at your discretion, you can sell a part, and leave the other part for six months or a year. It all depends on this project and its significance, its prospects.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
some of my tokens given from bounties are still in my care, and some are already sold out. Just like those tokens that have much higher than their ICO price. So far, I got my tokens with more valuable than ICO price.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
As practice shows it is impossible to determine whether it is necessary to sell the tokens or not. Here everyone has to decide for themselves whether or not to sell the tokens received or wait for a big profit. Personally, I have all the tokens I sell because need money here and now.
Activity: 152
July 03, 2018, 05:03:50 PM
If the project is really worth it and has future, i will advice you shuffle you token into 50% each, one for hodl and the other for sell, there is no option in you keeping a token that has no future or does not worth it
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
If the project is a good project that you believe in then you should hold the tokens, otherwise I suggest selling as soon as you receive the tokens as most ICO tokens dump as soon as they hit markets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 04:56:37 PM
I would say bounty tokens should not be sold quickly or hastily like that, but rather one should hold the tokens for quite sometime so that tangible profit can be realized. To participate in bounty campaign is not really an easy task and I believe after one might have received the reward of tokens, how to make a big profit from it should be the concern. If all it will cost us is to patiently wait before we sell our tokens to get tangible profit, then I think it worth it. We are not supposed to be working hard participating in bounty and yet all we get is little profit. Hence, I suggest we should always patiently hold our bounty tokens and sell when the market price is favourable for our big profit.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:56:27 PM
It all depend on you. It very like when you invest in ICO, different only you are invest your time and effects.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
Generally speaking, holding the tokens for a while is the best thing you could do, if the project is good the may scalate in value in a short time, give you more profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
I think that the tokens received by you for bounty company is better to keep in your wallet for at least six months, and after they can be sold or kept on.
Pages:
Jump to: