Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 4. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I think you can do the 70/30 rule. If the coin has a great potential, sell 30% and hold 70% . If you cannot trust the company sell 70% and hold 30% just in case a miracle happen , you still have something to sell soon.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
It depends on how good and promising the company is.  If the company is good, then it is worth keeping the tokens on a long term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 05, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If you joined in promising campaign then you should hold the coins that you got. You will lose its train if you will now sell all of your coins. It is reslly good if you will improve your patience for you to do hodling.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 05, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

If you are participating in bounty and get reward in their tokens, then it is same as you buy their tokens. Instead buying with your money, you buy it with your efforts and time. In this situation, there is no different between you as a hunter, and investors. Both of them should hold their token until the token value become high, so they can earn max ROI.
Activity: 29
July 05, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
Hold them for at least 6 months or more, they have chances to increasing their value in the market. Most of coins now with a good project will rise because many people still holding their token.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
In general, it's better to keep tokens.  Especially now, with such a market.  Everything depends on you.  Why are you in bounty?
Activity: 201
July 04, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

there are some bounty does not pay for bounty participants and then turned to a scam ICOs.
if i already get the tokens, i will sell my tokens once they listed on the market.
if the project looks promising for me, i will hold that tokens.
Activity: 167
July 04, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
Sometimes it's better to sell tokens at once, sometimes it's better to hold tokens for a long term.  It all depends on the company.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
I think that everything depends on the project! There are weak ones that pay a lot, but there are those who pay little, but they can grow several dozen times, so it's hard to give the right advice!
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
This question is not answered for all seasons of the market. If the market is in fear and is waiting for regulations, then the tokens of most ICO are under threat and they are best sold to Eterium. And if in the market there is a mass hysteria, euphoria, then on tokens of new projects you can make an insane amount of interest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

I think you should sell it specially now that the market is quite low and keeps on crashing not to mention the increasing number of the bounty campaigns that do not give out rewards it is much safer for you to just sell the tokens you receive right away but on a reasonable value instead of just holding it to just lose further value.
Activity: 61
July 04, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
Immediately sell the tokens no one advises, it is better to be hold them 1-3 months. Next, closely monitors social networks and token sites. if they found new sponsors, signed a contract with some company that will lead to an increase in the price of the exchange. And if there are no posts in social networks, there is no news on the site it is better to sell tokens at once . Good luck.
Activity: 124
July 04, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
At first I was going to sell all the tokens made by the bounty, but after tracking how they proceeded I did not sell any tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 04:21:43 AM
Not all but mostly when token once tradable the price drastically drops and it takes time to recover. Recovering mosly notice when the project usability is functional or ther are some like listing event contest in exchanges. For me it would be better to sell immediately and buy the same token when the price drops will makes more token to hodl for future pump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 04, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
Often when the first pump is better to sell. But if you believe in a project then hold. And the stronger your faith and the more correct your forecast, the more you can earn.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
In my opinion, you should keep them in time, maybe in a short time the price will increase, because when the transaction was almost altcoin prices are always lower than the price of ICO. so hold on.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
First of all look at market, if market is ref then hodl tokens for longterm, if market is green then you can sell if project is not good or hodl if you think project is super good.

The question is how to understand which of the tokens are good, and which of them are bad. I would better hold these coins for at least some months to understand if it is worth keeping them for a longer time.
Activity: 139
July 04, 2018, 03:24:19 AM
It really depends upon the ICO project if it will be a success or not. I recently received a token from a bounty which I tried holding but the price went down drastically and the token became useless. I'm still hoping the prices would go up.

Yes I also think that if the bounty token is worth holding, then itis ok to hold, especially if it has good development and it is a good project. But if the bounty has not progressed, I think it would be better to sell right away.
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
Token bounty should hold before you sell it. If the campaign you join is very promising might as well hold for it for a long term so that you will gain a huge profit in cryptocurrency. But if the token you received have no development or any updates regarding on their white paper might want to sell it and move on the next bounty campaign.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:08:09 AM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: