Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 28. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
If you are planning to sell coins now, then I would advise not to sell coins.  This is a bad idea, because the price is very low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
You participates in an ICO bounty since you had made research, that the undertaking is justified regardless of your exertion, so when you get paid toward the finish of ICO you would settle on fitting choice on the tokens. it all depends on you to keep it or trade on.
Activity: 11
June 17, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
just sharing, in my opinion, you'd better just hold it first, because the coin that you can from bounty which its work takes part of our time in a few weeks and even months, according to the experience of my friends, hold is a smart choice and more produce than directly sell
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think it's worth keeping the coins until they make at least x2. Once the price has reached this price, I sell 25%, if the price rises even higher then I sell 25% more. If she falls, then remaining 25 or 50% leave in hold.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
I basically sell tokens right away to make a profit without risk.  But now I wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 308
June 17, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
It is because of this issue and participate in a large number of bounty companies to diversify. You leave in hold and some of them will rise in price.
Activity: 122
June 17, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

Looking at the current market price of crypto, very unlucky to sell token bounty now. I will hold it first until the selling price improves.
Now it's really better not to sell tokens because the price is very low.  It is better to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:32:58 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
They should be left to the future. I think that in the second half of the year there will be a phase of growth of the entire cryptocurrency and any tokens.
Activity: 35
June 17, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
You take part in a ICO campaign because you had made research and thought that the project is worth your effort, so when you get paid at the end of ICO you would make appropriate decision on the tokens
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
Depend of project idea and devs if its look very nice and pretty why not ? If its seems like scam or something not clear there i am not recommend to hold it
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list, if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back

Activity: 80
June 15, 2018, 11:12:07 PM
for me some token sell when it comes in market .because i see many time many token dumped very low and many time continue drop the altcoin. so some token sell emergency and some token hold for your future and more profit.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
If it is a shit token sell it immediately because the chance that token price drops increase drastically. My strategy always aligns my background check to the ICO tokens if they are worth to hold. Sometimes I sold token 50% of it then hold the other half for a safe play if i feel im not sure of it.
How do you know a shit token and why should you participate in a bounty that can issue shit  token? Don't you select the project you promote?
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 02:19:24 PM
My pattern is always to always to set a target in each bounty I participate. As soon as the bounty token hits that target, I sell. However there are some token I will never sell because of the product.
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
It all depends on the token.  It is often better to hold tokens to get a good profit.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Looking at the current market price of crypto, very unlucky to sell token bounty now. I will hold it first until the selling price improves.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
If it is a shit token sell it immediately because the chance that token price drops increase drastically. My strategy always aligns my background check to the ICO tokens if they are worth to hold. Sometimes I sold token 50% of it then hold the other half for a safe play if i feel im not sure of it.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

I will follow in advance the development of the market price of crypto, before making a decision between holding or selling the token bounty I received.
I do not want to regret having made a wrong decision.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Do not sell anything now, you have to wait for the growth of bitcoin. All will rise in price in 2-3 times
Yes, now selling coins is a bad idea because the price is very low.  And it's better to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Do not sell anything now, you have to wait for the growth of bitcoin. All will rise in price in 2-3 times
Pages:
Jump to: