Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 40. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
It is logical and profitable to accumulate by holding a token bonus, or to gain a profit by selling a high on both sides. It is my preference to accumulate the prize and then raise it according to the growth volume.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 03, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
If I can get you well, You mean after these tokens are paid, you are forced to hold them probably if they are yet to be listed at Exchanges for Trading, which may now probably pull down the values of the Tokens over time waiting.  You seems to be right to a certain level, in a situation where the tokens are not listed yet living you to your faith. And this is the more reason why I tried in most cases joined Bounties that are ever long existing at Exchanges or try as much as possible to select ones with adequate information as to when they shall be listed given. By this, I can decide from my intuition whether to apply for them or not. Hence, I cashed them out as soon as they are paid in most scenarios.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 03, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
Normally i will hold my bounty tokens that i get from the ICO and wait until it get listed on exchange.
I also see, if the price is low i wont sell my tokens, but if the price is high i sell my tokens so i earn much money

that is the normal thing to do that wait until the price get listed on any exchange right, Same here I will wait until the price reaches my desired amount and by that we can say that it is worth the wait because it usually took 6 months to a year to have a good value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
It all depends on the market conditions, if the market, as you think, is at the peak, you should sell the tokens and fix in a less volatile coin.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Normally i will hold my bounty tokens that i get from the ICO and wait until it get listed on exchange.
I also see, if the price is low i wont sell my tokens, but if the price is high i sell my tokens so i earn much money
Activity: 149
June 03, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
I usually hold all my bounty tokens till it reach the ICO price in the market or even set it to a higher price the way I think it will be, I'm scouting potential coins in their ICO sale because for me that is also the purpose of joining bounty it's my way of having their tokens for free although not for free because I will also invest my time and effort in it to gain some and also to make it heard/spread the news about that project.
Activity: 142
June 03, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
So I had such coins that after falling into the market fell very much, but I also saw their rapid growth, there really is a lottery because some are rising and some staying on the bottom!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
It depends to the bounty project you joined in. If you know that they have upcoming platform, then it's a good option to hold but there is no assurance that you will benefit from it since a lot of things can happen to the market.
Activity: 88
June 03, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
I think so too. Token bounty should be hold not to dump as recieved . The price can later rise up than expectations .so it better to hold.
Activity: 149
June 03, 2018, 06:30:00 AM
If you see that the coin appeared on a decentralized exchanger, then sell it. With a high probability, it will fall in price.
Activity: 145
June 03, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
It depends on how much hope you have for your bounty token, and whether it has room for growth. But no matter what, I suggest that you can wait until the token can be sold later, so that you can partially fund and look forward to more gains in the future.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
I think it would be nice that the coin we have obtained from bounty in the first stand for a wholesale or at the end of the year where the coin Will experience a rise so be patien to wait where the coins we get can be enjoyed with a satis factory value
   Exactly, it is better to hold your coins in a compatible way and sell it when the market can recover from its risky fallen. Just be patient by holding your coins, than to sell it at lower price. So ,for now better to invest more while the price is low. Because when the market is stable we can sell at higher amount and gain immensely profits.
Activity: 19
June 03, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
If I ask you better then if I sell my bounty token immediately to get a big income.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
If I am personal, the prize tokens will most likely be sold primarily to the people who need it most, but it is better to hold it in the long run to earn higher income, but we have to wait for the market price in green to cut losses , and it can also be used for investment in order to get the higher profit or profit we want and for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 03, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
You have to hold like 10-20% of tokens in order to gain more profit. I sold MTC, Pundix, Lympo and within a month after my selling orders , these tokens made x5-x10. So now my strategy has changed and I am going to hold at least 20% of each token
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Holding is always good and if you get some tokens from bounty and you want a small income then you can sell your tokens immediately but if hold them till the full launch of their operations then you can get more earnings.
Activity: 115
June 02, 2018, 10:35:07 PM
I think it would be nice that the coin we have obtained from bounty in the first stand for a wholesale or at the end of the year where the coin Will experience a rise so be patien to wait where the coins we get can be enjoyed with a satis factory value
Activity: 448
June 02, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
Probably in any case, it is better to hold the coin for a while, and when its price increases, it can be safely sold. Although everyone has their own tactics. How many people so many opinions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
Once you join to a bounty you already read the whitelist or you do your own research about the project. You see potential on that project that it will succeed after the ICO. For me you should hold the token a few months after it launched in the market. A month or two is good to determine if the project and the need of the token of the project is doing good.
Activity: 280
June 02, 2018, 05:48:19 PM
I usually hold first, because it's true as you say, when we get paid bounty campaign the price of the coin is down, but every project has a team to develop the project. usually the market price can go up and sometimes the coin can have a price above ico
Pages:
Jump to: