Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 42. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
If that's the case, then I can be sure the price will decrease. Because enthusiasts already know the market about the price of tokens that we hold or that we will sell. On the other hand, with such occurrences, it is also better regarding the advantages of our tokens. This is my opinion guys, not necessarily other opinions like me. Hopefully it could be your consideration.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 02, 2018, 03:21:39 PM
It is totally depend on the current value of token in the market. if that token have accurate value then i will sell half of my tokens and hold half amount of tokens and wait for next more hike because i don't know what would be price of token after few days or if the price of token is continuously breakdown then i will sell rest of my tokens.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
June 02, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

When i received my tokens from bounty it depends if i will hold it or sell it, when i knew that the ICO is so successful, i will hold it for a long time but if not, i will sell it immediately.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

I think depends on the needs and situation of the market. If our needs can still be suspended and the selling price is still low then hold the token bounty we received.
Activity: 208
June 02, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

When i received my tokens from bounty, what am i doing is selling the half of the tokens i received, and then holding the other 50% of tokens, so that when that token gets pump or a dump, the result will be okay for me. Smiley
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
I think that it is best to divide the tokens into parts and what part to sell at once, and what is left just for the future
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
I think it depends on the market price if many investors are interested in their project the price will increase but otherwise if investors are unsure of the project they will sell the token and the price will be drops, and you should sell it before the price is getting down.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
It depends on the amount of tokens received. If the amount of money received from selling tokens is too small, then it is better to hold. If the price seems good then sell them and buy the Etherium or Bitcoin for long-term investments.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
it depends on whether their project ico is too much and if there is so much money to buy the coin and to reach the hardcap and if they have listed their coin with so many exchanger so we just hold this coin we do not sell because it sure will increase the price This coin does not panic
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
I think I can sell better and get something. And then then, almost always, the price will be lower.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
I'd always suggest holding bounty tokens, especially if it's a decent project that you believe in. The crypto market changes so quickly as well, especially with announcement on development and exchange listings. If it's a big ICO it is likely that it will at least get onto an exchange like Hitbtc, if not bigger, and that always normally brings an increase in price too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
all must see the condition first, if the coin is deemed profit, sell it.
if away from ico price then hold it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 07:43:03 AM
You can do anything to your bounty token as you have full control over it, if it were me then i will hold the token if i find the project potential and become successful in the future, if you really need money though them you can sell the token right away. But if you want a bigger profit then you should wait for two or three months.
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 07:38:07 AM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 01:28:15 AM
its depend on by coin and your choice if you believe coin price will grow up for coming days then you can keep hold to get good profits otherwise you can sell so its depended by yours only
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
When you get any altcoins for doing bounty then you can sell this or you can hold.The decision is totally yours and it depends on your mind.But I suggest everyone to fulfill their satisfaction in price then you will sell this.Otherwise,it can be hold short or long term until your satisfaction. Smiley
Activity: 120
June 01, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
most people who follow bounty campaign after getting a coin directly sell it and some people try to hold for coinnya in order to get a high profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
many tokens will not exactly benefit you if you keep them. so it is better to sell most of the tokens immediately
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 01, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
to sell or hold tokens earned from bounty depending on the prospect of the token in the future and the token price at that time, if the price is down then of course I will hold it and I will also sell it if I need the money
Pages:
Jump to: