Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 43. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 01, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
depending on the bounty you follow, if it has a good future then I suggest to hold but if you think the ICO will not be successful in the future then I suggest you better sell it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Its so risky when you hold a token or a coin but if you don't do that you didn't know if it is effective or not or just if you can earn a lot of profit if you hold that or not. Its up to you but i advice to hold that many of investors was risk their money just to hold their coin and they successfully get their profit after that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
t depends with the ownesr's wish, you can either eel or hold, But if you believe n the coin and think that it has a lot to offer then Hold, immediately after bounty allocation
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
I get tokens and put them in long-term storage. After ICO, the coins are falling in price. I do not see the point of selling them.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Better you hold the tokens you get, because the price can rise higher. But if you really need money you can sell it.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
I have learnt a lot of lessons when it comes to holding coins. I had participated in both airdrop and bounty and was fund of selling immediately i received my rewards, but i have found this attitude not be good, most especially for whoever feels like making it in the crypto space. I have learnt my lessons and i have determined to always hold my coins no matter what happens.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
June 01, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I've experience that whenever I have my token and then I am planning to sell it but whenever I see the price of it that time I am expecting it to to pump a little more but it goes down later on. I suggest that you should follow your guts because we can't predict when will be its highest peak.
Activity: 65
June 01, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
It depends on your own perspective or view but according to my own view I will sell my token from bounty if the price is good and I think my results worth it with the time i spent to doing the bounty. If the price goes down maybe I will hold the token until the price goes up. I prefer to sell the token because i will use the money that i get from it to trade bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
I think, if I get token from that, I will hold for few week or month. In case if I need money soon, I will sell it even the price are still low. I just use it like saving in bank.
Activity: 448
June 01, 2018, 08:43:26 AM
if now the prize of the bounty campaign we save first, because the price of ETH is now down, and also now we get token is also difficult, because bounty project is now all unclear and also bounty campaign project is not good.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 08:37:42 AM
Depending on the current situation, I make a decision to sell my token. Maybe because I was short of money for shopping, or maybe my tokens had reached my expectations then. If not, I decided to hold
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
It depend on the current token price in the market,if it is now in a higher sell it. But,if price is in the dip,you should hold it for a long time period of investment to become profitable if you prefer to sell. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 116
June 01, 2018, 02:18:41 AM
I think it actually depends on the person who is working on bounty a campaign, you can hold it if the coin do really have a good potential in the market and the platform is successful but you can all also sell it if you work on bounty campaigns for living. As long as it bring you earning.
Activity: 113
June 01, 2018, 02:15:11 AM
I think yes that you should hold your bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 02:12:02 AM
Projects need time to grow, so the value of the token will increase over time. I am sure holding  all your tokens would be better than selling them as soon as they were on the trading exchange . just hodl
Activity: 616
June 01, 2018, 12:35:07 AM
As John McAfee said, investing in Altcoin or ico is very profitable, but you should think for the long term, at least after 18 months
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
To get the maximum profit, it is better not to hurry up to sell the received tokens and wait at least a couple of months, for the token to be listed on the big exchange. But it is even better to wait for the release of the finished product.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
Now I participate in NagriCoin Signature bounty and I hope that this project will succeed. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. What project would I support financially? For sure, the one which has lofty ambitions. If you see an ICO which is solving an important problem, it’s a good sign. That's why I've chosen this project and will hold them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.

I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list, if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back

Pages:
Jump to: