Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 41. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
I leave and hold the tokens of the projects I believe in. But some I participate because the big reward, but the token itself is weak. I sell it and invest in more promising coins!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 02, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
I am going right now to support a Sparkster bounty, it is so amazing that I would never sell their tokens, lol! not even one
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
June 02, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If I were you, sell it at very early, don't wait to rise the price up because it is impossible to happen. All tokens I have, it is rapidly decrease its price and sometimes were become deadcoin. It is become now useless and worthless.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
I rarely hold it. But it depends on token you have.If project is strong I would hold it.
Activity: 728
June 02, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Everything depend on your implied odds I mean if you consider that you may earn much more than you should hold coins but if holding is very risky and revenue is not big then you should to sell.
As I noticed, risky investors holds very long and they are ready to take a risk and sometimes they get a tremendous profit.
Activity: 66
June 02, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry.
Activity: 303
June 02, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
Most bounties are real project and the decision to hold or sell depend on the project and team. But for me I will sell 50% and hold 50%.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 02, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
It depends, because we don't know when is price goes up or the value goes up cause market is so unpredictable and it is really hard to know when we need to hold or to sell. Because there is a situation that we don't need the money, the price is high and the other is we need money but the price is at low. That is the most epic feeling we ever had coz we want and we set a price for our tokens we set our goals when is the right time to sell our holidings.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 02, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
if you need your money, you can sell it, there is no rule like token bounty must be hold for such a long time. once the bounty token has been distributed already to you, you can do what you want on your reward.
Activity: 132
June 02, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
Some of these coins are worth holding,. In fact most of them are worthy of holding,taking part in bounty is far too time consuming and hard work to let go these coins cheaply,. Some of them may turn up to be worth holding at some point as they main gain lots of value  overtime
Activity: 47
June 02, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
It depends on you, how you prefer, if you really need this profit, then it's better to sell, if not, then you can hold it. Well, or just make 50\50.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
I would recommend you to hold at least 6 months before you sell your coin, because new coin price always start low, and you might have a handsome profit if you are able to hold 6 to 9 months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 02, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Based on so many years of bounty experience, I always say it's always to keep tokens from bounty in your hand. For example, 10 bounty token came from 2 of them even if you lose 8 of them do not see your lost.
Activity: 76
June 02, 2018, 04:14:43 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Seriously man your english is off. But I have been able understand what you mean.

Why would you do a bounty?  Because you like the project and it can grow in value.

This is enough reason to hold your tokens unless you wanna sell part to fund your lifestyle
Activity: 132
June 02, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
It all depends on the potential of the project and your faith in it, I usually keep the tokens in the hope of their rise in price
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

If you are satisfied with the price of coin then you can sell it but if the price is not enough for you and doesn't hit your desired price then it's better to hold your coin for atleast a couple of months and wait for it's price to go up to increase your earnings in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
Some tokens in their qualities are similar to expensive paintings by famous artists, they will rise in price every year. And some - do not cost anything. But we must be able to distinguish the first from the second.
Activity: 148
June 02, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
I do not hold tokens, do not believe in most of the new projects, if I can make a profit-I sell and invest in BTC
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
June 02, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
To get a good profit from the bounty campaign, you need to choose a promising project that will become a leader in the crypto-currency market. For example I really liked Usechain. Team Usechain very strong and they can become a leader.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
I prefer to sell tokens about 1-2 months after the end of ICO, if their price is greater than the purchase price. If the price is too low, then need to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: