Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 74. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 13, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
you should see the price of the token because if the price is good I think it's time to sell, but if the market is in bad condition you can hold up to the highest price and get profit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
It is necessary to know what project it is, whether it will be useful in the future. From this to draw conclusions. If the project is not very promising, you can immediately sell tokens. But if the project is good, you need to follow it, follow the news, and from this to make decisions - to sell tokens or not.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
May 13, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
I think you must hold your bounty tokens (from twitter and facebook bounty program) for several month, because a few dollars cant make a sense for your financial deals. But, if the project will be successful and will make some xx, you can gain real amount of money  Smiley Just HODL
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 02:02:34 PM
The best to do with the token rewards you have received is to hold it, and then sell it. Hold it until the token's price would be enough for you, or even higher than that, and then sell it so you can have high profit in this coin. I usually do this technique but sometimes, I just hold tokens. I have one altcoin that I hold for almost 1 year, and I will just hold it until I think it is the right time.
Activity: 135
May 13, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
base on the type of bounty token you have,,some token got from bounty dont use to have great potential,,that is once you have them just dump it once and for all,,,while some token got from bounty has well have  a lot of potential and great valve,,so therefore such type of token can hold for the main time
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 01:36:20 PM
i would suggest to divide the coins of token bounty like 70 percent and 30 percent in between sell 70 percent and hodl 30 percent so that we can withdraw some money and as well as hodl some coins as well for future pump
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
For token proceeds from the following bounty campaign. I always see market prices used to be, if it is indeed that time can be sold and get great results. Of course, it is certain I sell. But if the result is smaller better I hold first, I hold it until the price goes up. But the most difficult if the token is not commercially sold or not come to enter the market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Try to find promising projects with big team, then you definitely can hold your tokens. If it comes to smaller projects just sell then right away, 'cause there is less possibility for tokens to raise in price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Not only is the technology of blockage developed, but also other, more modern methods of data transmission. That's why you can not rely solely on a single tool. Analysts of the crypto currency market always insist on diversification of investments. In addition, you must constantly keep your hand on the pulse of events. A little-known coin can grow tens of times in just a day. An important factor are events that are not directly related to ICO or mining. If an interesting technology is developed, even an underestimated platform can receive investment from a solid bank or an international corporation.
Activity: 47
May 13, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
Looking at what the prospects for the project, for example the NPXS tokens that I got for the bounty, make a very good profit, at the same time I had tokens that I sold immediately after getting bounty! To decide to you, if you believe in the development of the project, leave it)
Activity: 151
May 13, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
If you do not urgently need money, then I think that holding will be a very good choice, because it may allow you to reap unexpected wealth, provided that the tokens you hold are potential tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 07:19:00 AM
It is more better if you look into the project first before selling your tokens.
I am usually hold all tokens which the project successfully reach their hardcap. It means that this token has a great demand. More volume and the price will easy to rise.
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
Many investors have already purchased token TokenGo and are waiting for their long-awaited profit. They competently presented themselves. This project is designed to provide quality services for the ICO. You can use a block for safe and transparent voices, and falsification of voices is impossible.
Activity: 356
May 13, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
Many participants here in bounty campaign do this kind of attitude that hold a little bit before they gonna sell, even when they know that the token have a potential to got higher value. I also buy a token then sell after.
copper member
Activity: 462
May 13, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
If you working as marketing or bounty hunter is your second job/side job, holding token from payment is good for you. You can get profit like an ICO participant but you no need money.
This is your gift so no one can sue you for holding or selling. All this depends on you, you can sell it
immediately if you want and really need money, or hold it You do not need it for now because,
by holding it will be more profitable if the coin you are holding is promising.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
I have bounty tokens that I did not hold for a long time. At the same time, I also have some bounty tokens that I am determined to hodl for a very long time. This all depends on how much the project is showing in terms of determination and success. I have bounty tokens whose projects I can sense will become big in the months to come. The tokens that I receive from these projects will stay with me until such time that they already produce something significant. This includes the tokens that I will receive from Streamity.
Activity: 79
May 13, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
Token from bounty must be hold for these tokens could be use for the project to implement. And another thing about the tokens is that their market price will relatively go higher in the near future. And in that time you will probably get too much with your tokens. However, it is unfortunate that most bounty hunters were going to sell their holdings. This is base on what i have read in the forum. Well if i am going to have my token then probably holding it would be the best thing to do and i know that these tokens will have much value in the near future. So holding tokens is the best thing for me to do and nothing else. I guess im pretty sure im good with holdings with tokens.
Activity: 484
May 13, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
If you working as marketing or bounty hunter is your second job/side job, holding token from payment is good for you. You can get profit like an ICO participant but you no need money.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 06:52:01 AM
If you believe in the token and think it has potential in the future, then of course sell nothing. But unfortunately, such bounty and ICO is very small. The majority have to sell all at once and transfer their funds into more stable cryptocurrencies , such as ETH or any other of the top 10. If you do not sell immediately, then you will be surprised by the rapid fall in prices
it is not always possible to catch the moment when the coin reaches its peak. But at the same time not every trader will be able to determine that this is the very moment when you need to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: