Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 75. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
I now have different moments, so I keep a few coins for a long time, and others sell after the price increases. I try to keep coins where they give dividends, so I still get a monthly payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
Before deciding to store or sell coins after bounty campaign , I always look at the work of the team during the campaign own bounty, and on which exchanges the coin listed.
If the coin is on a good stock exchange, then I hold the coins. Even if the price of them is greatly reduced.
Coins over which the team worked poorly, I try to sell and buy coins from the top 50.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
May 13, 2018, 06:40:38 AM
It depends on the token.
Tokens that has huge potential is good to keep at your wallet.
Do have a good research, background check on the tokens first before you hodl on it.
Just have faith on what you believe.!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
If you believe in the token and think it has potential in the future, then of course sell nothing. But unfortunately, such bounty and ICO is very small. The majority have to sell all at once and transfer their funds into more stable cryptocurrencies , such as ETH or any other of the top 10. If you do not sell immediately, then you will be surprised by the rapid fall in prices
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 13, 2018, 06:33:40 AM
Depends on what token you have, because if you know that your token price has the potential to goes up its better to hold and hold it until you make more and more profit, but if saw the sing that your coins price has no possibility to goes up the right decision that you must to do is sell those token to make money because if you can hold it, it just wasting your time or there is the possibility tht you can lost your money for its price going down in the following days.
Holding or selling your receive bounty token is depend the market situation, because you'll know if your going to hold or sell, also its better to see the flow of the market so you will know what to do. And one more thing its better if your bounty token has potential so even you hold it, you know it worth it, but if not then sell it when the market price is rising, dont waste your time holding your token if you know its worthless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
May 13, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
Depends on what token you have, because if you know that your token price has the potential to goes up its better to hold and hold it until you make more and more profit, but if saw the sing that your coins price has no possibility to goes up the right decision that you must to do is sell those token to make money because if you can hold it, it just wasting your time or there is the possibility tht you can lost your money for its price going down in the following days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
I decided for myself that those tokens that I get for the bounty of the company, I will keep for a long time until they really go up in price. In parallel, I invest my own money in altcoins and if I need money, then I will withdraw my money. But I have a job, and therefore it is easier for me not to touch my funds that are in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
I prefer to hold bounty tokens coz' during the bounty, I learn a lot about the project itself and then it is very interesting to observe the dynamics of the price of its tokens
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 13, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
Whether you hold these tokens or sell them depend on the market situation. When these tokens are listed on exchanges, you have to consider the situation of the market if the market is in bearish mood then it would be better to hold, if the market is in bull trend then you can sell it, as you would get good value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
I try to choose prospective companies for bounty. And I keep their coins, in the hope that they will cost more. Most often get. I would advise everyone to do so. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 36
May 13, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
If you're interested in the product developed by this project - it's better to keep the coins (with them you'll have access to tge services and etc.)
if not - probably it's better to sell
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
It depends on the potential of the token you received. If you believed it was a good project then hodl.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
In my experience, it will be better if you sell your bounty coins sooner. It happened to me twice that i Hold my bounty coin and now the value is lower from the moment i received it. But if you're not in a rush profit. Then holding your bounties is the better option
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Most people who take bounty sell their token after they receive it. because they need money to spend their life. If best, you should keep tokens. Prices will improve after some time after being listed at a certain exchange
Your advice is right. I would also advise him to keep it rather than sell it because he probably would have regretted that he would later look for the price of the coin he had sold before.
Activity: 65
May 13, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I prefer to hold token bounty now, because the market is low. Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing. When the market is rising, you can sell it.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
 I personally have different situations. Sometimes you need to be a little longer than usual, and in other cases, you should sell immediately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
At the moment, there are a lot of fraudulent projects that do not pay coins for the work done . And even if they pay, it is not the fact that the coins will go to the exchange, and it can be sold
Activity: 22
May 13, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
hold or sell all depends on your own which one you want. if I have some bounty coins that I sell immediately but there are also some that I hold because I see the potential of the coin will go up so I choose hold. but it all depends on you. you want to hold or sell, both are equally good choices.
Activity: 490
May 12, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
Yes, you are right. This is a kind of lottery. You can wait a long time for the right moment to sell their coins at a bargain price. But this moment may not come. It's a risk.
Activity: 139
May 12, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
The decision to hold tokens gotten from bounty should be a forceful thing to do but a deliberate action actually. I believe in as much I did all that was required of me as a participant. Thus, after getting the token(s), its actually in my best interest to decide what to do with them.
Pages:
Jump to: