Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 76. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 05:50:43 PM
It depend on your strategi and what token do you hold, if you think this is a potential token and the prices will rise and rise again it better to hold until the prices you want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
would you not hodl because it's free money? what about the time and efforts that were invested, bounty hunters are the people that usually dump coins, because they consider it free
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 12, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
Many times I decided also when yo sell my bounty tokens. Sometimes if you sell it right after take off on first exchange, you can sell it very low price. Based on this experience I decided to keep the tokens till some milestone of roadmap or rumors of some event of the project. Sell toneks right after ico only if urgently you need money. This tactics works for me very well.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
Many bounty tokens give you a beautiful promise at the time of the ICO. In fact, this is not the case. They usually suffer defeat after the listing exchange. You can't trust the value of the token too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
There is no right decision, it all depends on the chosen and followed strategy.
Here are 3 main strategies:
- sell all tokens after ICO
- hold all tokens and sell after some period, after year or a half of a year for example
- 50% of tokens to sell and 50% to keep
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
May 12, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
In my opinion, you should keep your bounty tokens because after the ICO finishes in a short time, the price of the tokens might be x3 or x4. You may regret to sell, if you sell it just after the ICO.

I share your opinion and never dump it in first opportunity. The price is usually raising in couple of months and waiting is rewarded generously.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 12, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
You are correct. Bounty hunters have a very bad habit of dumping tokens because they got it free. Holding is the right thing to do
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
Personal preference and the project in hand is the determinant of my action. If i feel there is no too much potential with the token, I sell off but if it is a great project with future prospects, I will surely hold as if I actually invested in it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
May 12, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
In my opinion, you should keep your bounty tokens because after the ICO finishes in a short time, the price of the tokens might be x3 or x4. You may regret to sell, if you sell it just after the ICO.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
There are 2 things that can happen.
The price of the coin goes down,
The price of the coin goes up.
So yea.. You can hold or sell depending on the money you got.
If you got a lot of money from the bounty then I would choose to sell.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
It’s all personal preference and how you view the project. If you feel good about the project and the team, you have to give them some time to develop the project and exchanges time to adapt the token. I personally would rather miss out on small gains at the beginning if it ends up tanking as opposed to giving on something that could increase 5x or 10x. Hold on to them imo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 12, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I do not particularly feel like a great expert on the subject to give infallible advice about it, but according to what I have observed firsthand from my personal experience, undoubtedly the vast majority of the tokens given in the bounty campaigns tend to suffer a great loss of value shortly after going on sale in exchanges, so my current trend is to sell most of my tokens in the first days of their exit to exchanges.

Unfortunately, I have discovered that the tokens I choose to hold as a long-term investment tend to depreciate as the days go by, and only in very rare cases do they tend to recover some of their value.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
May 12, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I hold tokens only for projects with development prospects. If we analyze the situation, we can see that only 1 token out of 10 grows in price after entering the market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
Basically there are couple of strategies to manage your earned tokens.
  • Sell 100% - if you rush and don't believe in the project searching for instant profit
  • Sell 50% - good idea - sell one half to avoid possible drastic drop or maybe scam issues (depending on the project)
  • Do not sell just hodl - for strong hands and people who are deep in the community of the project and have certain beliefs concerning it
Of course amount of % can vary. I prefer to hodl, but it sometimes played tricks on me Smiley
Activity: 110
May 12, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
I think if the project is promising and we see a token growing then keeping them up for a better time or growing satisfactorily I'm sure we'll all be rich.
Activity: 50
May 12, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
i am currently a holder of tokens from bounty, i usually hold any token that has potential to grow over the months or year so holding is a good thing to do if you want to have a good profit although it will take some time but it is still worth it.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 12, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
I do not advise you to sell coins received for bounty campaign immediately after receiving them. The price usually falls when all participants begin to sell their rewards. I recommend waiting.
Activity: 309
May 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
I prefer selling. It's not that i'm saying to you don't hodl, it's just that i don't like to count  on gambling when hodling.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 12, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
it depends on you, you can sell it immediately if you want, or hold it your you dont need it for now. its your reward so no one can demand you to hold or to sell.
Activity: 56
May 12, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
It depends on when you need cash, if today, then sell, if later, then sell later.
Pages:
Jump to: