Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 77. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
If you think that this project is very valuable, then you can hold it waiting for it to appreciate. If you feel that this project has no development prospects, it is of course that the insurance is sold immediately.
Activity: 56
May 12, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
In my opinion, you should keep them, because after the ICO finishes a few months later, the price of the tokens may be x 2 or x3 of course. You should not rush to sell them. trust me.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
According to me that depend on the project and the situation of the market at that time. You need to study the project a bit. That will give you an idea whether you should sell your received tokens or hold them.
Activity: 19
May 12, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Hold them for at least 6 months or more, they have chances to increasing their value in the market. Most of coins now with a good project will rise because many people still holding their token.
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
I think it requires a basic understanding of the reward and your own judgment, you can hold the coin and you can sell it. If you want to see the price increase, please consider the actual application of the token.
Activity: 99
May 12, 2018, 12:42:39 AM
At first, you need to look more carefully at the ICO which you are participating, this move would increase the chances for success. And you always can sold part of your bounty tokens just after the date of exchange listing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 11, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
I really don't understand why other people just dump the tokens like that once they get listed on exchanges. Unless they will do bounty for just any ICO there is and end up with useless coins. It's to our own benefit to hold the coin so we can drive the price up and benefit later.
It's all hamster greed. People from the sky are falling coins and by inexperience they are all selling. Patience comes with experience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
I really don't understand why other people just dump the tokens like that once they get listed on exchanges. Unless they will do bounty for just any ICO there is and end up with useless coins. It's to our own benefit to hold the coin so we can drive the price up and benefit later.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:24:45 AM
I suggest to keep the tokens received for the bounty of the company, or purchased during the ICO, the company at least one year. This is due to the fact that many of the project in order to finally realize the conceived need approximately this period.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
I think token earned from bounty should be hold if the bounty is a potential one and it can be sold as soon as the ico ends, as log as you read the whitepaper and convinced that the token gotten from such campaign is worth holding, you can hold it otherwise, it would crash and you might lose all you got from it. Efforts will become wasted.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 11, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
For me if i have a token coming from bounty maybe i should hold it if this will have potential to increase the value of this if this will not maybe i should sell it early because why you going to hold that token if not have any potential of it to grow an get some profit for that.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 11, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
It depends on some factors that we have seen in the project. The reality is that most of the bounty hunters are cashing out their funds immediately when it hits the exchanges, in which the prices would start below the ICO price, but not all of them. If the project seems to be promising enough (especially the roadmap and the team who are attending blockchain conferences), there is no doubt that the value will grow even if you received it from bounties and hold it long-term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 11, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
In my opinion, it should be sold in time.
Because most of the time, when contemporary token appear on exchanges, it is the time when prices are highest in the short term.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
I think, we need to wait. we participate in the project, that is have to support them. and if Headhunters always do coins when release who more needs the program of generosity? the project won't do the Baunti program any more. it is simple to sell when the price is high or you need money.
Activity: 504
May 10, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
Everyone has their own strategy,I think it is better to sell half at once,another half you can hold for a long term.it all depends on the project and the market situation.
Activity: 197
May 10, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
it depends on the circumstances. if I really need money then I will sell all or 50% even though the coin is very potential. but if my financial condition is not bad then I will hold it. because with me holding it this will give me a 2 - 3 fold advantage.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
To hold or sell, I think the decision is on you, I suggest for the future to choose a campaign that produces tokens that have a good price, read a strong reference in order to avoid all the possibilities that occur, because now it is a lot of bullshit campaign
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
May 10, 2018, 03:21:37 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Those tokens that has big potential in the market and its value keep on rising they are worth enough to hodl.While those tokens that value keep  on falling because it might end up one day we lost everything that we earn from bounty in which we have exerted our time and effort on promoting their projects.
Activity: 700
May 10, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
If you think the coin is a good investment why not hold it?

I am currently holding 2-3 tokens I think are worth investing in and will go up as Bitcoin and other altcoin Rises!

Cheers for HODLing! Cheesy
Activity: 325
May 10, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I don't see the point in holding all the coins.
Better when leaving coins on the exchange to immediately merge of the coins to lock in profit.
You can drain 70%, and leave 30% for the future.
Maybe he will. Maybe not.
Pages:
Jump to: