Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 80. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
when I get a token Bounty I will hold it for a moment. because I believe with the holding can increase the price. and after the price increases, I sold it to buy Altcoin that I like. besides, by holding very high potential to increase every coin. so I prefer to hold it.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
Yesterday I`ve sold my very first tokens Smiley CyberMiles bounty, for $120. This sounds like success for me, that I could earn and sell them.

Good for you brother. See, someone who holds bounty tokens/coins long term, will surely gain the benefits after some time given that the altcoin has good products and well executed management plan.
So everyone should really hold their bounty tokens and become part of those that actually promote it thru holding.
Activity: 106
May 08, 2018, 10:49:11 PM
Whether to sell or sell depends on the quality of the project you are involved in. In many cases, a good project, its token prices will have a substantial increase, and some not very good ICO project prices will decline. You have to evaluate what you hold.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
May 08, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
i am currently a holder of tokens from bounty, i usually hold any token that has potential to grow over the months or year so holding is a good thing to do if you want to have a good profit although it will take some time but it is still worth it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
Yesterday I`ve sold my very first tokens Smiley CyberMiles bounty, for $120. This sounds like success for me, that I could earn and sell them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 08, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
I always joining bounties in different projects / ICO's.
Those tokens given rewards to me, some have value and some are no more needed ( no value ).
So this teach me a lesson, if the token reward was same price as ICO. YOu should sold them immediately because the price will go down after 24hrs.
That was the fact. Because there are many bounty hunters want to earn profit even in the lowest price. So the token value drop immediately. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
it depends on the project if the team is very active and good.u need to hold it and also see the supply of coins.if it is low supply it is better to hold.all always find about the strong background and advisor...they are much better to hold coins..also the projects seem hardworking achieve there goals the roadmap and give us good services will be gems to hold for long.but sometimes holding can be a pain
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 08, 2018, 02:43:57 AM
Just sell a little, buy something nice and let the rest moon for a little bit while you give the project time to perform. It doesn't really make sense to start selling instantly right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 08, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
if I ask you better if you sell your bounty tokens immediately for a quick one because if you do not sell it then the value will decrease.

why should we rush to sell tokens from bounty results, because we must see first whether the tokens will have good potential or not. if you have a good value with a good team of developers, of course better to hold first
Activity: 82
May 08, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
Most of the bounty hunters usually dump their bounty tokens because they want quick money. I have always disapproved this habit, but I understand that it has a rational, since the tokens usually tank afterwards for a while...
Activity: 560
May 08, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
if I ask you better if you sell your bounty tokens immediately for a quick one because if you do not sell it then the value will decrease.
May 08, 2018, 02:26:37 AM
At first, you need to look more carefully at the ICO which you are participating, this move would increase the chances for success. And you always can sold part of your bounty tokens just after the date of exchange listing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
meanwhile, i have decided to keep my token from the bounty campaigns and to wait. i think i have more of that than if i sell my tokens too soon. i hope that's a good decision.
Activity: 28
May 07, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
In my opinion, you should keep them, because after the ICO finishes a few months later, the price of the tokens may be x 2 or x3 of course. You should not rush to sell them. trust me.
May 07, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
I always hold because these tokens call cost a lot in the near future. Why not? You made this money from scratch so why not continuing this to the moon? holding your token is mean you appreciate it.
Activity: 111
May 07, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I prefer to hold, but  if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis. I think It is not too long, about 4 months will rise
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
May 07, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
I think you need to believe in the project, in the bounty program of which you are participating. If you really believe in the prospect of project development and the success of its product, then you will never rush to sell this token.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
May 07, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
on your discourse, because it can very much grow so it can fall to zero and simply depreciate, you have to read and predict it!
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
I think it's best to hodl first, until the price is close to or equal to the current price of ICO. Do not rush to sell tokens from bounty results. Because usually when the bounty is complete and the prizes are distributed, there will be a lot to sell. And that causes the token price to drop dramatically. Preferably if the results obtained if changed in local currency is still a little, better hodl only.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
I do not sell tokens received in the bounty if the price is lower than on ICO
but many even do not think about it and sell several times cheaper.
 bounty hunters need to be smarter
Pages:
Jump to: