Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 78. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
If it is good project that I'd like to invest, I prefer to hold as much as I can. But sometimes money is needed  Cheesy
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 10, 2018, 02:39:46 PM
The decision to hold or sell a token gotten from bounty campaign depends on how good the project is.
If it is a very good project, it is better to hold the token but if it isn't that good, it is better to sell off and buy other tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
May 10, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
It's completely related to the project in my opinion.

If you think a project which you have a token will rise in market, you can hold them. On the other hand, if you think other project which you have a token will not rise in market, just sell them and invest another projects. I think key point is a project analysis skill for future on this subject.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Everything depends on you, Because first before I join in a bounty campaign I review first everything about good of this project such as partnership with a big company, But the bounty has a bad feedback to the investors, You need to sale it in the of end the pre ico sale coz in current market conditions I'd prefer to sell than hold. Because hold is a good strategy only if you sure in project.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
You got the token for free.  So why not hold it.  Selling off something for pennies that one of them might be worth 10 or 100 times that makes no sense.

Speaking of bounties and coins though Smiley ....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/iadowr-coin-iad-brings-token-140302586.html

IADOWR Coin has 4 days left to buy at a 25% bonus.  Bounty program kicking off in the coming days, sign up at www.iadowrcoin.com.

I know shameless plug.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

holding bounty tokens is also a good strategy because mostly of the bounty tokens are very cheap so if we want to earn a good profit we should start investing in long term.

As you say, the price of the token can go up or even can decrease dramatically. So even if the standard price I still will sell token. What's more I'm not good at handling tokens. I myself always sell token from bounty payment.
Activity: 32
May 10, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
From my knowledge, if it growing down and u forget to sell or late to sell, just hold their coin own of coin will be try to make it good and growing up. If coin have some problem or something u should sell it first.
Activity: 33
May 10, 2018, 12:37:38 AM
see the situation, if the market down, we can just hold it until the market will be going up. dont be scared about market and we must believe with yourself about your strategy in market. if you do that i think you can to be a profesional trader
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 10, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
Well, i as one of the bounty hunters, whenever i received tokens from bounty i always patiently wait and hold the coin for like three to five months before thinking of what to do. I don't sell immediately.
than what is the result after you hold the coin for that long, is there any significant price difference from before ?
or even continue to decline since you hold it ? hopefully your decision is correct in holding the coin
Activity: 141
May 09, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
Its true because other participant sell they token when the token are listed in the exchange so that the price of it go lower and lower but there are a chance  that will rise it again but not higher than the first value ^_^
Activity: 213
May 09, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
It totally depends on the way you want to spend your tokens either if you need money then sell it or if you don't want money now then you should keep it for better profit to earn from it. According to me when you get great profit never wait just go for selling your tokens as the bitcoin price keep on changing every second.
Activity: 92
May 09, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
Most people will continue to purchase potential tokens. All those who sold were those who received high bonuses in the previous period. There is also a portion of bounty participants.
Activity: 251
May 09, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
It depends on you as a person ,some people are more comfortable with holding the tokens which they get but others are right away so you should do what is best for you, you can either hold or sell but remember with holding you stand to make a lot more than you would if you just sold right out
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
I think HODL is the best choice for Bounty Hunter, because most of the people are impatient and want to sell it and they do not understand most of the tokens from bounty tokens are premature tokens that need further development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
As a bounty hunters we cant blame fellow bounty hunters for selling their bounty tokens for quick money. If you are aiming for a good hold and a more token rewards, my advice when the bounty tokens you are holding goes on the exchange, you must directly sell it all and when the time comes when the hunters dumps their tokens at low price thats the time you buy more of that tokens. On that way you already gained almost x10 profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
May 09, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
Very simple. You can sell it if you feel the coin does not have the strength to survive and grow in the future. And you can hold it if you think it has good potential to grow and have a high price in the future.
Token bounty must hold or sell? In my own perspective, you should hold and keep it in a long term but it depends upon the project that you are into. If you will hold it, there is a possibility for you to make a bigger profit than you are expecting to have. It is up to you. If you are willing to wait. Then hold it.
Activity: 84
May 09, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
Very simple. You can sell it if you feel the coin does not have the strength to survive and grow in the future. And you can hold it if you think it has good potential to grow and have a high price in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
it actually depends on your strategy and goal for that coin. as for me, it is best to hold on to your bounty tokens and wait for its price to increase surpassing ico price or have it as along term investment. however, observe the trend of the coin in the market before going for a long term hold because it might not be worth it or the coin may not have potential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 09, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
most because many people sell altcoin but the talk is not like altcoin selling everything because it has token it is potent and many hold the token and the token price even higher when it comes to these great partnerships or big partnership
Activity: 205
May 09, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
I think it all depends on what you are up to. If one needs money urgently then he will want to sell at all cost. But for me you should be able to wait a little bit maybe the price will be higher before selling the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: