Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 79. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 09, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
well
after i think
most of token after ico over have a red price
very down.
i dont think hodl is a better on this time.
VIT,EARTH.Lendroid and many more.
but u can buyback if u believe that project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
If you are a true believer of crypto currencies then hold your bounty tokens until the company complete its roadmap and then you will get maximum rewards from your bounty holdings. After the roadmap over and project is fully implemented, you get much better returns.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
May 09, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
I think people must carefully select the projects they do bounties for. Most people go with "promised high rewards" in really scammy or bad projects, and I don't agree. I only do bounties in projects I actually invest in, and this is a great way to get additional tokens for free. So I do plan to hold them for a long time, because I only invest in promising projects that I intend to hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
I think it is better to hold a token reward that came from bounty because if you sell it today, you will not enjoy the big profit that may be await for you. Though there are many ICO that failed to maintain ICO price, there are some that makes a breakthrough and can even surpass upto X5 profit increase.
Activity: 125
May 09, 2018, 12:24:45 AM
In my opinion, you better sell your bounty token soon because to get a lot because you first hold your gift tokens. And maybe the price is lowered. Or if you receive a token bounty, you are entitled to sell it immediately to get it because it may have lost its value and You get nothing.

Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
If the token bounty has been received, in my opinion immediately sell it. It does not matter to grasp these few days to see price developments. Do not hold for too long, worrying the token price will drop drastically and we will regret it for losing huge profits
I agree to that.That is also my plan to sell the tokens once I had my shares in bounty campaign.Whatever the price is at least it's already a sure money.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
If the token bounty has been received, in my opinion immediately sell it. It does not matter to grasp these few days to see price developments. Do not hold for too long, worrying the token price will drop drastically and we will regret it for losing huge profits
Activity: 221
May 09, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
Better hold them, as my experience that always holding a coin even some random coins at the times comes I even do not know why the coins are rising. For a good and promising coins when it rise its a reasonable things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
if I myself will usually wait for the token price I get back up. If it takes a long time no problem, because I get also for free. Just for the sake of paying for hard work during the bounty campaign.
Activity: 124
May 09, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
I will hold some good tokens, I will hold as long as possible until the price turns out to be very expensive. but if the tokens are not good I will sell them quickly
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
If you have participated in bounty programs and received a token you are wondering whether to sell it then follow me you should sell it is your reward you sell so you have money to reward yourself.
Activity: 476
May 09, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
I prefer to sell directly token bounty that I received. If the price is big enough, I will not hold the token and sell back when the price increases. I am afraid that the price of the token bounty will drop dramatically. If the bounty token I've received is not at the price I want, I'll probably hold that token first.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 08, 2018, 11:58:48 PM
every time I get a token from bounty, I will immediately sell it, because I am afraid the token will disappear from the exchanger
Activity: 145
May 08, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
First of all our decisions depends upon yourself, the responsible for your choice is only yourself. For me i want to hold it, even if the result is bad or good, important is the experience and lessons that i have learn in that bounty. And that's what i want to share with you, or in other people. I hope that i can help in this way.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
I myself when receiving tokens from bounty, of course I will not sell if the price is still low. At least I will sell if the price is close to the price of ICO. It takes a long time, maybe about 3 to 4 months. But it does not matter if later the results obtained are greater.
Activity: 270
May 08, 2018, 11:13:53 PM
I can not give you advice, but I'm not going to sell all my received tokens from companies on generosity at least until the end of this year, because the market began to recover and my coins gain momentum in price.
Activity: 42
May 08, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
t actually depends on the person who is working on bounty a campaign, you can hold it if the coin do really have a good potential in the market and the platform is successful but you can all also sell it if you work on bounty campaigns for living.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
If you have managed to get a token after following the Bounty program you should immediately exchange it with a more potential coin.
If you buy a potential coin like Bitcoin or Ethereum then you will get a good coin deposit, and it will not drastically decrease in value.
You can safely store coins.
If you get a token and keep it for too long I worry if the token value goes down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
 because most of the token results from the bounty are premature tokens that need further development ,so HODL is the best choice for the bounty participants, patience is the key.
Activity: 128
May 08, 2018, 10:56:39 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

In my experience on my previews bounty campaign, I participated they able not to distribute the token until now and I think it is common happen to some ICO or bounty campaign. On the other hand, my latest bounty campaign I participated they distribute them token to all participant and until now I hold my token and waiting to raise the value to gain huge profit. In my opinion, it's better to hold for long-term the token you received from the bounty instead on selling it after receiving. Because holding of token for long-term is giving chance to obtain high profit in the future once the value of it rise in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: