Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 51. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
Now to sell the tokens that you received as a reward for the bounty company will not be the best solution, since they are all tied to the price of Bitcoin, and its price is low now. Wait for the best moment to sell.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Yah token goes down but for me i will wait to go up tbe price then i will sell it. If its goes down the token that is the time that we can buy a token and sell it in a high price.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
in crypto market conditions that are currently bad, being patient and waiting are the best way. I'm sure investors don't want to lose a lot of money by selling it now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
this year invest the 3 ico all in rekt i think not good market to invest ico all ico in not good to time buy the token all project is lost
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
If you need the money you can sell your token. But if you are there for long term investments, you can wait for a year for your token's value to grow. But that still depends on how great is your coin is. Some coins end up dying after a long time. If you have a good one, then hold it. Good luck
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

By having a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, you can easily understand when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell. I always using technical analysis tools for me to win in trading because it is always giving reliable information.
Activity: 340
August 22, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
The market has been falling for a long time. If we now sell the tokens we have. I think we will all lose. Instead of selling we should be patiently waiting for some extra time. I believe the market will recover in the future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
you can sell mate. whenever everyone thinks same way you think then bull market is gonna hit us very bad.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
it's too late to sell something! now the main thing is not to worry and wait for a new wave of growth. some crypto coins sank in price 12 times. Do not want to lose your money - will wait for the overall growth.
Activity: 118
August 22, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
When a token or altcoin is knocked down you can not really avoid buying it at a cheap price when it crashes to avoid further losses in trading.

yeah and most investors are waiting for this chance to buy cheap tokens, but we need to be more careful in buying those cheap tokens because we cannot be sure if they can recover again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 22, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
When a token or altcoin is knocked down you can not really avoid buying it at a cheap price when it crashes to avoid further losses in trading.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
When the market is down, of course this is a good opportunity to buy because we can get cheap prices, rest assured that crypto's future will continue to improve so buying when the market drop will be profitable.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
As the token are going down what to do is keep calm and hold your coin for the bull. Who ever that decide to sell now will be selling far below purchased price. And any sales below purchased is surely a lost
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
If you can arrange all your losses, then of course sell, because you'll never know what will happen next if you just do not wait, but if you assess your risks, then wait, everything can change in a jiffy.
Although like that, waiting makes them able to make a profit, but it's like they are more want choose to sell rather than hold it, either because of fear and panic. Like they were exposed to illusions due to falling market prices made them automatic to sell.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
Truth be told, the decision to hold or sell is very hard at this very time considering the nature of the market trends .all coins are badly affected and thus leaving investors with high loss instead of making huge profit
All well said, i strongly believe you should hold your coin as the bullish run will start very soon
Please don't sell in lose , wait for the bullish run
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
Today altcoins have now fallen almost to the bottom. I'm not in a hurry to sell altcoins from my portfolio yet at a cheap price. If you think about investment, you need to invest very carefully in a falling market. We have to stay strong and "hodl"
Activity: 13
August 22, 2018, 09:29:49 AM
As an investor, if the price goes down below what you invested at, what is the point of selling just to incure losses. Something must have made you have faith enough yo invest in that project so stick with your guts and keep at it. Don't panic and dump or you might end up regretting that decision.
I also think like that, there is a reason, that if we sell below the price of our capital, we will get a loss, there is a good thing if we hold on first, and we wait until normal or until we can get results
Activity: 175
August 22, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
I think for now is not a good time to sell token it because the market of crypto is still falling once you sell profit is not big so better be patient to wait as long as you should monitor the market price of the token you hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
If you can arrange all your losses, then of course sell, because you'll never know what will happen next if you just do not wait, but if you assess your risks, then wait, everything can change in a jiffy.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
Now I observe this situation: immediately after entering the market, the price of coins falls, falls and falls. Sometimes it even happens that people wait to sell coins at a high price, and the project has already ceased to exist and then the coins of the project, they simply do not need anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: