Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 52. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
It is better for investors to hold all tokens first because ICOs that have run smoothly will be profitable, of course investors must be patient. There are indeed gift hunters who sell cheaply, but they will regret it in the future. I think we are the best choice now to be really patient.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
by and by I think it goes whichever way some token you simply need to pause and not offer promptly, while other the venerate is the case..i set aside a considerable measure of opportunity to peruse the whitepaper of any venture and I concentrate more on their ico, the advance of their ico decides whether I ought to advance patient or simply go beyond to offer the coin immediately....but trust me offering coin influences me to feel incredible than wait....
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
My advice is that you should hold a little longer, because if you sell it now then you will experience a big loss, remember that it is close to Q4 this year, crypto usually will experience a significant increase
copper member
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
I have such a situatsiya with the draft Singularity. Bought 4 months ago, and the price of it continues to fall. It was possible to sell, but I did not sell, because I think that this is the minimum price and the further fall will stop.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
You can sell your tokens right before the dump to fix the profit. Or you can increase the number of tokens by buying them when their price is at the bottom point to increase the potential profit.
yes to get a profit, we can buy tokens when prices are cheap and can sell them at high prices.
and in my opinion if the token goes down we have to hold it and just wait until the price rises, because if we sell when the price drops, we will experience a loss, we recommend waiting for the price to rise again and then we sell to make a profit.
Activity: 23
August 22, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

wait
Activity: 103
August 22, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
You should determine your losses if you sell it now. The Crypto market is unlikely to rebound this year. The priority is to sell 50% and then move to other markets
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
We need to wait, soon the price of the crypto currency will start to grow, just need a little time for this!
Activity: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
I sold them on the fact that the token fell. It seems that my choice is correct now. I can now sell the original three times the number of coins.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
if a token does down in value then it is advisable to hold the coin for long-term and then sell in that way we can expect more profits by nt selling the coin in panic mode
Activity: 197
August 22, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
I think sell it now will be very stupid because now tokens is really cheap. I can advise you buy more tokens for average.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 22, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
You can sell your tokens right before the dump to fix the profit. Or you can increase the number of tokens by buying them when their price is at the bottom point to increase the potential profit.
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
As an investor, if the price goes down below what you invested at, what is the point of selling just to incure losses. Something must have made you have faith enough yo invest in that project so stick with your guts and keep at it. Don't panic and dump or you might end up regretting that decision.
Activity: 50
August 22, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
You need to wait. Unless you have a too much altcoin portfolio, you can sell around 5% of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
August 22, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
To sell anything in a falling market is like taking a falling knife. The lesson is dangerous, and does not make much sense. Better watch, memorize the chronology and analyze the events. This will help you sell your assets another time, before the next drop. If u want to sell, then sell fast and buy back if its going down more.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
Now it is best not to panic and wait.  By the end of the year, the price is likely to grow and you will get a good profit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
It is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the coin, read the news and draw conclusions whether this price reduction is only a correction or the project is dying out. Then you will know exactly what to do.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
Man, look at the bitcoin price. The king of the cryptocurrency even can't make a stable 6500 USD! It was 20K USD. Almost 65% Down. Then how can you expect a good price for your ICO coins? Every big coins price are not well at this moment, then why you want to see a higher price for your ICO Coin. It is not possible in this bad situation of the crypto market. ICO coins will dump and pump, it is not a un normal matter. So, I don't think exchange listing, bounty hunters selling means that Projects are going to end!

I know, I know. It is very unstable. And I understand that. However, I hope our investors will understand that too. they sold their tokens after bounty and now we are down. and I have to recieve complaints  Undecided
I think it depends of there platform if the project they promoted has the highest potential to explodes more due to the demand it is much better to wait for a long time until I achieved my expected targets.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
Most of tokens are on bottom now. I prefer to do nothing than sell for some pennies...
But pay attention on fact that big amount of projects (shitcoins) will never recover to its previous prices.
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
If you are still having a profit. You should sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: