Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 73. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
I don't see any reasons to sell them when they down. You can make more If you will wait a little bit more. Long term holding is always profitable, best strategy for investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
It's okay the market goes down if your token is worthy of being arrested because he has good prospects in the future and also has strong potential in developing, then holding back is not your bad decision. While holding a token, you can follow other promising projects. When the market price has recovered, your token will expand and you will also get more results from the new project that you have followed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
You do not need to sell in this case, you just need patience, because the price of tokens will grow, you just have to wait!
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
definitely need to wait, it's worth it. What's there to think about in principle? Everything is the same as before. We have been watching this for a long time. So far nothing new. but I hope that everything will soon stabilize and the price will go up in all the cryptocurrency and we will be able to get our profit
Activity: 52
August 13, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
The up and down trend of tokens or cryptocurrency is normal. Since cryptoworld experience a down trend and all the tokens are red some panic and quickly sell their holdings to prevent more loss,not to think that if they wait for more they will really avoid the loss in to their profit. and I think its about how long is your patience. I really believe that cryptoworld and market will recover soon.
Activity: 153
August 13, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
I think it relies upon how you see economic situations. On the off chance that the token cost goes down, you investigate the coins and research and it relies upon the coins you hold. In the event that the coins are potential I will pause and proceed until the point that the token value they have available goes up.
Activity: 77
August 13, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
My own trading philosophy is "buy the dip and sell the pump". So I think the best thing to do now is to buy some coins and get ready to offload them once there's a favourable pump.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
in my opinion it may be because of the downed bitcoin prices and bounty hunters who sell their token cheap but maybe it is the best time to invest and hold the coins until the end of the year and sell when prices are high
I agree that it is the best time to buy or invest simply because of the down price of all token on market. But I think it is not a good idea to sell your token now because it may result to a low income so that you should hold and wait for the right time to sell it. In addition, just be patience and do not sell out simply because the price of token will rise up again and then it is the time to sell out. Lastly, just wait more longer time and hold your token and sell it out when price goes up.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
If you are able to see the growth of token in the coming time, then i will advise you to keep your tokens and sell them when the price is at enough height.Otherwise sell the token .
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

This market is not for impatient people. Patience is key to success
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 03:03:49 AM
many ways to be able to escape the downturn happened. If it goes down deep enough so better hold off on a course must sell value low enough so as to make the loss of capital. but when the new small loss that could have been selling from profit cuts loss before it is too large.
Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
I do not know how to advise you, my own I will probably sell out, this situation has linger down very seriously
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
Pretty much all tokens seem to be going down in price right now. That means its probably not a bad time to sell. Especially if you want to get into a better position.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
I think you should base on your belief of project. We dont know in detail about your project, then the decision just need be made by you only.
Activity: 38
August 13, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
I am really stuck when the market price decreases, but when investing, there are too many ico not rewarded, only deceptive, I almost exhausted its capital.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 02:42:44 AM
It all depends on the project. If the project is good then I will wait, as in the long term good projects will bring you good profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
August 13, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is still in a drawdown, so selling now you will lose the opportunity to make a good profit. You can put orders to sell and just wait, just do not put on a low price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:40:33 AM
Selling based on perceived behaviour of market participants and situation is not a good strategy that will gives you good return on your investment. Timing is everything when it comes to profiting from your investment, wait for good time to sell and pull the trigger!
Activity: 420
August 13, 2018, 02:36:45 AM
Instead of selling them for the low price it is good to hold until the price starts increasing again. Already we have seen growth but now it is in completely downtrend and this makes us earn less money. Instead of selling for looks it is better to hold them for some more time.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 13, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
The fall of the market continues and I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will continue to get cheaper. Perhaps this week the etherium will cost 250-260 dollars. And this is not the bottom, in my opinion, the market recovery will begin at best in the winter.
Pages:
Jump to: