Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 2. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I think prepayment will be better.  Because that would prevent the dev team from selling that the investor would only be able to see. That is unfair with investor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

You forget that you can pay for listing, while there is no chance to pay for listing on huge exchanges, because they care about reputation much more than they care for their money. Distribution shoudl take place right after listing.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 04, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
Exchangers define the reliability of tokens. Just take a look at huge exchanges: it is very hard to find several tokens from fake ICOs on them, while the lesser the exchange, the more of trash tokens could be noticed.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

Listing is possible right at the ICO stage, or even before it, so listing usually comes first. However, listing does not have any value, while listing on exchanges is one of the most important parts of development of most tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 08:01:04 AM
For sure it is better first for a token to be distributed and then listed on exchanges, in that way we will see more trading volume and new people will be more attracted to the coin.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
I think distributing token before listing is the best and this is even the option that most projects used. This will give all investor equal opportunity whether to sell their token instantly or hold for a while.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
It seems for me that every holder should receive token once he payed for it, so tokens should be distributed immediately before tokensale finish and then it will be listed after the end of token sale.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 30, 2018, 04:47:17 AM
Now listing of a token costs much. Now it is necessary to pay that your token appeared at any exchange. So this system works  Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
I am not certain if the OP is talking about the benefits or better put the preferences of bounty hunters or the usual investors. From my observations it is pretty rare to witness listing of the token on exchanges and only after that the unlocking/distribution of it, the both actions tends to happen in the narrow time frame.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
Sometimes it is better that the project immediately after the end of ico went to the exchange. There is at least some trust on my part for such projects. Investors also need to give tokens before distributing it to bounty hunters. Then investors on the exchanges will make a normal price and there will be no such sale. But it is not necessary to hold tokens for too long at best for 2-3 weeks and then distribute everything along a quiet one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
September 30, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

are you talking about bounty distributions or ico investor distributions. probably bounties. i prefer it to be listed frst because as soon as it is listed they have more volumes so if you want to trade it, it will be much easier.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 30, 2018, 03:56:37 AM
the first is the distribution of tokens, it is very likely to be a scam if they make a list in exchange first especially if it is a famous exchange. I prefer the distribution of tokens then waiting to enter the next exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
Better to whom? If we speak about investors, it is better to send tokens them first and then list to exchanges and afterwards send to bounty hunters in order to avoid dump. But sucessful ICOs send locked tokens and unlock at the moment of listing on CEX exchange to prevent DEX trading
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 30, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Much better distribute the token first before list it on the Exchanges,because in my observation on the projects that is first listed on the Exchanges the value of their tokens is not increasing even without dumpers and the market buy and sell is not active.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

The question here is "Better" for who? for ICO investors, Team of Traders?
As an ICO Investors, I think I want to receive my token before it is listing on exchanges.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 30, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

Theres no more assured than listing first in exchangers before distributions because atleast we may have the value already but this is why most hunters and investors become dumpers as they are greedy about the amount they might have

While distribution before listing is more pofitable as the value still fresh when the coin/token listed
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
listing a token before invest is good plan. but need to find and have alot information about the market . it's help you a lot
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
List the token first in exchanger then distribute the token to ICO investors. This is best strategy to prevent the dump of token coming from weak hands bounty hunters. Maybe you set bounty distribution date atleast 1 month after token listed in exchange because some bounty hunters dont care about the project they only want quick money so they dump the token immediately and find another ico bounty campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 02:06:19 AM
Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.
Bounty hunters have no effect on that because I'm sure the Bounty Hunter only gets about 1-2% of the token sales.
The logic is this, how can 2% of tokens make DUMP up to 50%?

LOL
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
The listing comes first in my opinion. The listing will give better understanding and value to the tokens. I hate overestimated tokens prices that sharply drop after listing.
Pages:
Jump to: