Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 6. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
It is better to block token and unblock it after  listing on the large stock exchange. If they give tokens before the listing then they will appear on decentralized exchanges and its price will be very low.
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
Perhaps it relies upon the coins ICO or crowdsale in light of the fact that some organization are posting there coins in some market exchanger and doing there crowdsales to raised assets. Be that as it may, for me in my openion I do like circulation first before list in the market.
Activity: 46
August 09, 2018, 05:10:19 AM
Perhaps it relies upon the coins ICO or crowdsale on the grounds that some organization are posting there coins in some market exchanger and doing there crowdsales to raised assets. In any case, for me in my openion I do like dissemination first before list in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 02, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I think the best way is to ensure the distribution of tokens first to every investor and bounty hunters wallet, and then have the tokens locked against any form of transfer.

Then exchange listing gets finalized and resolved. before tokens are unlocked and traded on exchange.
this keeps everyone on a safe side.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
Fot me  personally, is better listing on the exchange and then distribute tokens because in that way you really can earn if you invest. But it's up to you what to choose. Every project are different and situation can change in every day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 01, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
I think it's better to exchanges listing first, then distribution.
But these have a negative effect I guess. Due after the token distributed either after or before a token registered in the market, the price will decrease immediately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 01, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
I think that the distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. It is my personal view of how it must be but certainly is not always the case. That all you must read before using tokens.
if listed on the market when the market price is experiencing a considerable decline in it seems to affect the price of the listed coin, it could be the price even directly decreased so sharply. because the time of entry into the market is the most decisive time
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 01, 2018, 08:21:11 AM
it is better to enter the exchange first token rather than the token distributed but not yet enter the exchange, many ico projects when finished sales, the tokens have been distributed but not enter the exchange with a relatively long time, it makes investors losers with the occurrence of inflansi when the increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
hello! distribution maybe..? somehow i feel better about it. it's only personal opinion and experience, though. anyway, good luck with your ideas and its results Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
I think that the distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. It is my personal view of how it must be but certainly is not always the case. That all you must read before using tokens.
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 06:25:31 AM
it is greatly improved if the trade is accessible before the conveyance, as opposed to the previous circulation however the trade isn't really accessible, much token dissemination encounter yet as of not long ago the tokens are rubbish, with the trade accessible it implies the tokens have been demonstrated to have costs in the market
Activity: 223
July 28, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

The first thing that should come first is token distribution and then follows by token listing. Without the former the later is just meaningless
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
I think that everyone is more suitable for the distribution and then listing. From the perspective of people working bounty, they are interested in getting a token first and then selling it as soon as possible through the ICO price in order to make the best profit.
Therefore, way of investor perspective as well as developers , is that they benefit from that by buying at lower price then they had when project was developed.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

I think it is better for a coin to be listed in an exchange first before being distributed to bounty hunters. It is important that people will be able to sell their coins after recieving it rather than waiting for too long for it to be listed until the prices of a coin drops down where we won't be able to gain a better profit.
Activity: 160
July 28, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
I think it is better to distributre the token before exchanging. it's much better in my opinion consider you can try to make sure there was no investor that missing to get the token.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
First example more interesting to me. It's help to stabilize price of tokens and we can't see dump of tokens. To me it's necessary.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
I read this topic and understand that the biggest part of people provide first example, but when this connect with this people, i am sure at 90% that they want token and only then - distribution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 26, 2018, 03:37:43 PM
It really doesn't matter if project is legit, it does matter only if token is not legit and their creators want to dump all tokens on someone.
I prefer token distribution then listing on exchange tbh.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
I think the second option (distribution token before listing in exchanger) is more preferable for users. Otherwise, who will trade these tokens on the exchange?
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
It should be token distribution first I know that sounds selfish for the bounty hunters but what happens today is people keep on dumping the price immediately so for it to be fair the tokens should be distributed then the token listing should follow so everyone could sell at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: