Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 8. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

It’s always good to list on exchange first
Then have tokens locked until all investors token are shared, tokens remains locked until all bounty rewards are paid
And then trading can commence

I prefer that strategy
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 12:07:03 AM
I think it has to be listed first before distribution..We cannot say that hunters are the one causing the dumping of the token price, mostly hunters hold their coins specially if they have such a small portion of the reward.People joining the ICO,investors are playing with the price of the token since they hold more than the hunters
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:58:06 PM
I think it doesn't matter how long it takes to list the tokens, it can be at the beginning, in the middle or at the end, because I think that if the project is good there will be no need to keep the investors with the tokens, the developers can also apply a strategy like holding to give token rewards to the loyal investors who stay with the tokens until the end by multiplying their stakes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

There are always advantages and disadvantages of each, because on projects with good communication, the community can have an influence to determine the strategy. I see recently the designated exchanger was aborted by the developer due to a distribution system error. But it may be very interesting, if the distribution is done after getting a deal with some exchangers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 24, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
it is much better if the exchange is available before the distribution, rather than the former distribution but the exchange is not necessarily available, much token distribution experience but until now the tokens are garbage, with the exchange available it means the tokens have been proven to have prices in the market
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

I would prefer a distributed token first. Because then, some cheap tokens that are sold before the release will be purchased first.
So that way, most likely the opening price will be quite high, at least close to ico price.
Activity: 602
July 24, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

It will be more interesting if the token has been distributed before the centralization exchange begins. That way we can know the transparency of the developers about the number of tokens that have been distributed or sold, and the remaining unsold tokens. There will always be the possibility of transactions, on the dex market at a price much lower than the ico price, but on a good project it will not be a big deal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
If I were to choose, I prefer to receive the token before listing. Because it's an assurance that I get what I have work for, like in bounty campaign. Though I usually don't dump coin in the exchange but I want to have assurance that I receive my share.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 23, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
For this crypto world and unregulated investment and transaction for a credibility and legitimacy of a token it is much better to list it on exchange first so that it will encourage more investor to buy those token and besides price dumping from bounty hunter has a little influence of the price since most of the bounty distribution is only 1 to 2 percent of the total supply of the token.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
If token isn't listed you can get more profit. But it isn't a rule. Sometimes better to buy listed tokens. You should always make a project research.
Activity: 70
July 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
I think listing of token on exchange at first and then distribution of it. If the tokens get listed first on Exchange, I think the market demand of it rises. So after distribution, there will be a demand in the market to buy the tokens. But it may vary according to the projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
Personally I preferred listing of token before distribution this will enable the hodler to subject the token to analysis before taking a decision of hodling or dumping I participated in volttech bounty and the token had already been listed while the token has not been distributed yet while this gives me room for a decision of dumping or hodling. a drop in the price of a token is usually attributed to bounty hunters due to dumping of course a prosperous coin will surely rise again.
Activity: 700
July 23, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
Distribute all of the token and then listing your token in exchange site., it's much better in my opinion consider you can try to make sure there was no investor that missing to get the token.
It will create a good situation for your token. If those investors have been getting when they deserve and then you can start your application to the exchange site and ask them to help you to vote your token.
I think I agree with your suggestion that it is better to distribute token first before listing on exchange site because this can help to build the trust of the community and it will also help to get good demands as long as the project is a good one with promising potentials.
Activity: 142
July 23, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

to me the best is to paid before listing it on exchange so that it will it's price, but once it's listed before paying earlier investors will spoil the market, so i suggest payment before listed so that the market it value.
Activity: 56
July 23, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
Usually of course there is a distribution and then the tokens go to the exchange .Naturally for the ico it is better otherwise they will not be able to raise funds .But after they go to the exchange price falls very quickly, as all who participated in the bounty or airdrop drain everything! So I would prefer first listing and then bounty
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 23, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
Tokens should be first distributed and then listed on exchange.
I took part in the bounty of the project which did it vice versa and its token fell almost 50% by the end of the campaign - imagine how frustrated all the participants were.
Activity: 263
July 23, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
Actually, you might waiting until token official listed on exchange. After information about that and system was ready.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Maybe it depends on the coins ICO or crowdsale because some company are listing there coins in some market exchanger and doing there crowdsales to raised funds. But for me in my openion i do like distribution first before list in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
July 23, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Will obcorse distribution first before listing in some exchanger because it is unfair to some late investors that some are already selling there tokens in the market and some are still not yet recieve there coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
July 23, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

Token listing before the disrtribution of token is a good way to attract more investors in your project.
this is a good thing to get more attention.
First secure a listing in a mid level exchanger.
then after the distribution go for one of the best exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: