Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 7. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
I think distribution fierst would be better because atleast, participants or investors would be assyre that they will earn their tokens and waiting would be their only problem. If it would be listing that would be first, the investors would be still worried wether they will recieve their reward or not. But still, some users do prefer the other way around.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
I think there isn'tt much difference in this. If the token is quite popular and it is invested in a very large amount of money, then its price will not fall after entering the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
If tokens distributed before listing in exchange , we can see how price fall down and people start panic sell. I don't like this situation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 26, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

In my opinion, such things as time of listing and so on are important only for coins, the purpose of which is price manipulation. For normal projects this generally does not matter.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
It definitely varies in to what the project roadmaps have, but if your managing a project with this total supply and your existing circulation, it's way better to distribute 50% of the tokens and at the same time apply for listing, most of the exchanges requires a projects to have , community, circulating supply, number of wallet addresses that the coin/token have, and a set of volume to get listed.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 04:39:20 AM
Now many companies, as I see, are dragging out time before listing. Waiting for the market to go up sharply
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 26, 2018, 04:32:08 AM
Token distribution after the listing is a good idea, but people will get too nervous waiting for them)) investors usually ask "when distribution?" in telegram groups the next day after the ico ends))) so admins will go insane)
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
I prefer when the token first comes out on the exchange. So it is clear that the project did not deceive you, and you do not have to wait long for the token to enter the exchange.  Although I'm comfortable with both.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
July 25, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
if  token distribution prior to the listing exchange is at risk for dropping token price if  smartcontract is not locked, most of the many who sell in the unofficial market (dex exchange) such as forkdelta / etherdelta it is better to list the official exchangers first new distribution of tokens
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 01:51:20 AM
I observe that the tradition has been to distribute token before listing in an exchange. I'm thinking that the reason for that is to settle off the supporters of the project on time because most times, it takes a whole lot of time for tokens to be listed maybe because of financial constrain , and so, keeping participants also waiting that long might lead to bumping the thread unneccessily and hate comments.

But, I think any one that comes first shouldn't really matter if the management is sincere.

You're correct mate anything comes first as long as team really cares for their commitment to the community who gives support to since from day one of the project and now comes up the paying period its their obligation to settle all necessary things on their part.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 01:47:18 AM
It looks like the distribution of tokens once listed on the exchange will be better. This will eliminate the chance of buying and selling early and the potential of each other's blame.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
Smile, if token is listed before distribution,then who are the ones selling in exchange. Dev Team selling or investors?
That would even cause more damage to a fresh project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 01:32:29 AM
My opinion is that the project must first withdraw its token to the exchange, and then within a month to transfer the tokens to its investors and bounty hunters.
Merit: 12
MINTER
July 25, 2018, 01:27:06 AM
I prefer to distribute tokens first before listed in exchange because usually if we already hold a token, it will be easily sold in the exchange. But the problem is that many dumping cases often occur when tokens are listed in less popular exchanges. moreover, it is the only exchange that can be used. it will be very difficult for us all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 25, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
if the coin went to the exchange, and the distribution went, believe a large profit isn't worth it. But on the other hand, the coins of which are not yet on the exchange, and are being distributed, there are no guarantees that they will be added there.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
July 25, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

In my own opinion, It was better to distribute the token before it goes to exchanger because in this way, there will be more people who is going to be capable of investing.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

Token distribution and follow by exchange is a good way to move. Many exchanges requires for more holders of the token before listing.

You are right. If the distribution of tokens and followed by exchanges is a good way. their token also has the advantages and benefits of the future that should get the highest priority. so they need better distribution first than the list of tokens on the exchanger. Because if the token list is exchanged before its distribution, it will make market fluctuations soon fall when the distribution.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 25, 2018, 12:36:22 AM
If I were to choose, I prefer to receive the token before listing. Because it's an assurance that I get what I have work for, like in bounty campaign. Though I usually don't dump coin in the exchange but I want to have assurance that I receive my share.
Most of the ICO gives the bounty rewards first before they work on the listing of that coin. But some other ICO just like MozoToken where already pre-listed at the coinrail while they are still running the crowdsale. I think if its a good project exchanges will happen at no specific time but I hope it will not take longer.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 12:25:04 AM
I prefer cryptocurrencies that are listed on an exchange before distribution but it's all up to the exchanges to decide if they want to list a coin or not.  It's not up to the developers as everything is open source and exchanges can list a coin without the developers even knowing about it.
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
I prefer the token list in the exchanger so that once distributed we can sell the token and increase the confidence in the search of the token terrsebut, may be able to follow their token sales program.
Pages:
Jump to: