Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 4. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
Exchange listing first before distribution,
But, if it is possible the token will be lock until distribution to all participants in an ICO is done.
It will be fair for all and a nice way to treat your investors.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 31, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
It depends on the situation of what is better between these two, if you have already the token but no exchanger then it is useless. If the token is already listed but you don't received your tokens then it so annoying once you received your tokens with a lower price already in exchanger. So in terms of that, it will depends on the mood of the trader whether what he wants to comes first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 30, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
Token listing is a great thing because it list all great tokens wherein recommended by the public and many people says that investment is very reliable and god company for investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
I know the EOS token. It has the largest capitalization at the time of writing, amounting to almost $ 6 billion, which is the largest capitalization of tokens based on Ether.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
Very nice question and also interesting!!!
In my opinion it's right to distribute token first and then only list it in the exchanges. Because if vice versa than the token price would have deep falling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
I think the token is better registered on the exchanger before the distribution token because if the distribution token before the exchanger listing i am not sure certain that the token will be registered on the exchanger. I say it because i have experienced that and until now the tokens I have received have not been registered on the exchangers to date.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:19:54 PM
A list of tokens in an exchanger and then listing on the exchange is a good start. because if the token has been entered in exchange before it is distributed, there will be a price drop caused by bounty hunters who sell their tokens.
Activity: 179
August 29, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
Finish all the distribution and then open the exchange.
this will be fair for all as all the investors will have their tokens before listing.
Its is the best also if you will have a listing in an exchange even the ICO is not ending. but never open it until distribution is done.
Activity: 119
August 29, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
Listing before delivery will cause the dumping of this token ... People will only start selling token if they are listed. But not at the moment they will wait and you can choose a suitable time to list it any swap. So, distribution 1 and the following list is the right decision
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
in my opinion it's better to listed on the exchanger first. because the distribution of tokens before listing on the exchanger is one of the causes of the token being dump.
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
It doesn't matter. If investor wants to sell tokens, he will do this! On the other hand, project with exchange listing have more community trust!
Activity: 167
August 23, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
both of them are no problem for me. if a listing in exchanger and then distribution token, we only need to sell the token directly. because if the bounty hunter gets their token. they will sell it. but if the token price hasn't reached ico's price, we better wait for it.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 23, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Hm I think its depending on the current market situation, if a token has been listed on exchange in this time, when its on bearish market, its easy to be dump for sure.
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
It all depends on the particular project. Successful projects have already reached 2-3 crypto-exchange exchanges and are still holding the company's bounty to increase their community
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 23, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Token listing is great because from this you can be able to create a future plans that you want to be happen for the benefit of your future. From this you scan create a guideline towards to your success.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
It makes more sense to distribute your tokens first before you list on exchanges, listing of exchange before distribution make no sense since no one has the tokens to sell
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 23, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
better, distribution token before listing in exchange. because we can sell it at the highest price. rather than a token listing in exchange and then distribution token. we will get a little income.
Activity: 85
August 23, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
for me, it's the same. I don't care about the price of tokens. the most important thing is that I get income from the bounty. I immediately sold it if I got the bounty token. and I'd hold bitcoin rather than hold tokens.
Activity: 364
August 23, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Personally, I think it is better to get token listed on an exchange list before the distribution of token to participants because with that, It will help participants know how promising and potential it will be.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.

I don't think it will be like that because the Campaign Bounty only gets 1% -3% of the total token sales.

We open our eyes carefully, how can 3% of all tokens put together by all hunters decrease the price of the Token listing on the Exchange?
While the decrease in tokens is about 20% on average
Pages:
Jump to: