Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 9. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
For a long term investment the order does not metters at all. From the short term investor/trader points of view better will be to get tokens. Because trader can get token, send them to the exchange and at first trading minutes to sell them, especially if the exchange is - Binance. Usually coin pumps in the first 5-10 mins of the listing.   
But if we choose the token that has been listed in exchange, then the distribution of coins. If ico is listed on the exchange, then we can see the price of the coin sale and of course we can predict the price of the coin for the future so we can think of a strategy for profit.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
July 23, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
For a long term investment the order does not metters at all. From the short term investor/trader points of view better will be to get tokens. Because trader can get token, send them to the exchange and at first trading minutes to sell them, especially if the exchange is - Binance. Usually coin pumps in the first 5-10 mins of the listing.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I personally prefer distribution done before the official release is announced. Distribution always takes time, and I think there will always be technical issues. So ensuring all distributed tokens may be fairer for all token holders, at least all tokens from participant ico have all confirmed.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 22, 2018, 11:20:16 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I believe token listing on exchange is better because we can do the next step, buy and sell without worry about the market. In this situation many investor or trader take speculation before listing on exchange and that will create big dump, many coin become cheaper after listing. Part of the risk we will face it but after listing is the right option, you know the supply and demand in the right number.  
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 11:18:12 PM
I always wait for a significant increase in the token after several listings on large exchanges, which in the long run gives very good results. Unfortunately, in the descending market, tokens tend to be at the bottom as well. So now we are waiting for the growth of the whole market.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

the best option of course is:
1 passing ISO, then paying tokens,
2 then listing on the stock exchange (preferably large), as a rule,
3 only so the price can rise.
If there are any big delays between these stages - the confidence will be on the project.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 22, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
The registered exchange will be better and can increase the trust of various parties, please note that token already registered it will be easier to know the circle and can be analyzed the existence of the token.
The exchange site contains a lot of volume from the various place. The volume means the valuation. Anyways to be listed on the exchange site will be helpful to push the price of the token through give em' the more volume. You can understand the capacity as the demand to the token itself. That's the point any project interested to list their coin to the exchange site as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I always salute those companies that after every ICO of them, they're working right ahead with the token listing, and before they distribute the tokens either for the team, investors or bounty hunters, they're already listed. Its a sign that these companies were legit and has the potential to be atop in every category in crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 22, 2018, 09:25:47 PM
The best strategy as regards token listing on exchanges and distribution is often a Grey area for cryptocurrency projects. Some projects will announce their listing first then distribute while others will distribute then announce.
I believe for projects to have a successful listing and prevent price dump after exchange listings, exchange fees should be included in the projects budget and also bonuses should be reduced to lower than 30%. Bounty tokens should also be locked for a certain period to prevent bounty hunters from dropping  the market value of their tokens.
Activity: 462
July 22, 2018, 09:18:32 PM
The registered exchange will be better and can increase the trust of various parties, please note that token already registered it will be easier to know the circle and can be analyzed the existence of the token.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 08:52:20 PM
Seeing the list of exchanges before investing is the good decision. It makes sure the project has the vision. Almost good ICOs have their list in whitepaper.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 22, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
It's not good to list the tokens before distributing the tokens, this will favor some people and dis-favor some people, the best way to go about it is to list the distribute the tokens and make sire that everyone has gotten their tokens then you can list the tokens, this will be fair to everyone.
Activity: 256
July 22, 2018, 08:22:45 PM
if you are unsure of the token project you should not list first let alone invest, unless you are sure that the token project that has not been listing will be successful, so it is safer you invest in coin that already exist in market, but do not miss to monitor token movement is because if you miss the info then it's a huge loss, remember invest should be the right time too
Activity: 229
July 22, 2018, 06:53:48 PM
Everyone awaits the token list after the token is distributed. If token list first in my opinion is better. We can follow the development of token prices in the market and can make the token as a place of investment. Buying tokens for trading some people will see a token list at a good exchange place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
With the Token of ICO projects, being listed on exchange floors is the most important. The distribution may be delayed, but if the exchange floors listing is delayed, then the ICO project is not potential at all. So I like the ICO campaigns that the Token is listed before the Token distribution starts.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
July 22, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

definitely listing token before distribution, if the tokens are distributed before a main listing then the tokens will be on DEX's straight away, with low volume it can be risky for the price
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 22, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

Token should be distributed to ico investors first before listed on any exchange,,
Thats the right my friend
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
July 22, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
In my opinion is better to make the token in exchange first so that after the distribution, the participants can sell or buy the tokens on the official exchange, not in the other exchanges. It may be able to maintain the price. But, the difficulties are that the investors and other participants always force to get faster distribution after ICO ends.
Activity: 174
July 22, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
both in my opinion very good depending on the developers in keeping the market prices remain stable and not decreased but what is currently mostly done by the project is the distribution and token list on the exchange
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
I chose token already listing on exchange, then distribution of coin division. If ico is listing on the exchange, then we can see the price of the coin sale and of course we can predict the price of coins for the future so that we can think of strategies to get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: