Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 3. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Now listing of any token comes from the sum which creators of a token are ready to pay. Now everything is on sale  Grin
Activity: 317
September 18, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
I don't see reasons why tokens would be listed without distributing the tokens at first. The other idea might be because the team of the project aim to achieve price stability of the tokens such that the price woukd have been set before trading starts. Either ways, tokens should be distributed before exchange.
Activity: 130
September 18, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I don't see any reason why a token would list on an exchange, before distributing their custom tokens / coins.
Holders are the traders who would build volume and create the hype around the project.
There are so many digital currencies and you would want to make an instant impact in the market.
If the coin is releasing and putting coins on an exchange wait a week then invest in it because the price could receive a flash dump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 05:26:37 PM
First TDE ( token distribution event ) and then listing on the exchanges is better solution for me.
Sometimes being listed on exchanges requires time and the investors should get their tokens and not waiting for listing.
It is preferable if  there is not huge time gap between TDE and listing.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
the important thing is listing on good exchanger, bcs it is hard enough to do
even if The sooner the better, it'd be value-added for a coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:26:33 PM
I prefer cryptocurrencies that are listed on an exchange before distribution. And there will be more people who is going to be capable of investing.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
Well I think it would be great if the coin is listed already before distribution, at least it will be easier to liquidate if you want to. This makes the coin more accessible to buyers and sellers. On the other hand, the down side would be that there will be great amount of dumpers that could drive the price low too fast.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
The same time, important to get it on exchanges quickly after an ICO imo though, before the hype dies down.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 13, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Distribution has to be done once the bounty and public sale is finished, for the hunter and investors to be clear on their token and the team also can face their major road map than running up and down to get listed and start think of how to get token distribute which I think is not a good shape to go.

Distribution first before listing is best and reduce stress .
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I don't see any reason why a token would list on an exchange, before distributing their custom tokens / coins.
Holders are the traders who would build volume and create the hype around the project.
There are so many digital currencies and you would want to make an instant impact in the market.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
My advice is to register a token. First the token must be registered and then must go for the existing distribution. After registering, tokens will be able to get the trust of investors and that is a good opportunity and the list will also help to have a more effective and efficient distribution, bro.
Activity: 532
September 12, 2018, 12:56:42 AM
For listing token first is good and better for we are bounty campaign participants, but we have know how about price after giving by bounty campaign will be drop by investor. We can know how much our coin and how much money we can earn after distribution of token.
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 12:47:54 AM
I prefer Firstly token listings in exchanger and than distribution token because then I can see how the coin plays in the market, whether it has good prospects or not for the future by observing the development of the price of the coin.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
In my case of firstly distribution then listing exchanges are suitable. Because after listed token releasing is dumping market and very hard to recover it.
Activity: 296
September 11, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
It is best to secure a good exchange first before distributing the token to the bounty hunters or unlocking the token to the investors especially to the angel investors, in order to secure that there is no possible dump situation coming thru the token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 11, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
Token listing is the way to inform other people which is the best token and the new tokens in the market, therefore it was created to make the process more convenient and accessible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
I know the EOS token. It has the largest capitalization at the time of writing, amounting to almost $ 6 billion, which is the largest capitalization of tokens based on Ether.
hopefully, the better the price of the current token in order to be able to come back again at the highest price, because at this time almost all tokens have decreased
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 31, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
For me distribution of tokens but the exchange listing is on going.
It is better for everyone to have their tokens first before listing.
but the team ICO should not delay any listing. a week or 2 after distribution is long enough.

I agree on that, they should distribute the tokens before placing it in the market because in this way, participants will be able to sell their coins at its highest market price.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 31, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
With a good exchange that has a decent volume the distribution will come automatically and it will make the token to spread more and more but without a good exchange and a good plan for mass adoption, it's hard for a token to get listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 237
August 31, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
For me distribution of tokens but the exchange listing is on going.
It is better for everyone to have their tokens first before listing.
but the team ICO should not delay any listing. a week or 2 after distribution is long enough.
Pages:
Jump to: