Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 10. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
Actually listing the Token and it involvedness of exchange is really great because most of them follow this system also we can know about those from exchange also listing the token before in exchange is good I think because it will be more beneficial.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 22, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

Good question.

A guess it boils down as to where the tokens will be listed. If its in a exchange that has a good reputation then I prefer it that way. But if the tokens will be just listed on a shit exchange and individual will just used it as a pump-and-dump scheme then its not good because I'm sure that the price will easily plummet. At least in a reputable exchanges, it will be hard to pump-and-dump it, in my view.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
July 22, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
For investors, it is better that the distribution be after listing on exchanges. Since they can sell their bonuses (if they want) after IСO. And for me it is better) when I know how much I will get (even if the price will fall)
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
I have witnessed tokens been listed after distribution and it is really not nice. Lots of dumping and the prices eventually dumps below ico price. But I am still observing this project that is already listed tho token distribution hasn't yet started.the outcome will inform my judgement on which one is better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
July 22, 2018, 05:17:24 PM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

The best way I will suggest in a case like this is to distribute tokens first before listing, in fact, investors should gprequest for their token before any project will list on any exchange. One project listed before distrusting tokens to their investors meanwhile they have already distributed tokens to the advisers, it the advisers that dumped and killed the price of that coin and up till now it is struggling to rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 22, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Both the ideas are looking good and both are practical and i personally face both the situations while trading the newly created cryptocurrencies. The best way I think first listing on the some best exchanges you have and then distributing the token by this way the members stay active till the distributions have not happened and also the Prices of the token doesn't manipulate a lot.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Token distribution and follow by exchange is a good way to move. Many exchanges requires for more holders of the token before listing.
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
For me better distribution token firstly than token listing in exchanger. Due to if token listing in exchanger before the distribution, it will make the market fluctuacy going falling down immediately when the distribution. As you know, all bounty hunters always sell their token without thinking the effect will be caused. If sales more than purchases, then the price of coins or tokens will be meaningless.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Listing before distribution will be a cause for market dumping of this token... Peoples will just start selling the token if they are already listed. But its not then they will wait and you can choice a right time to list it any exchanger. So distribution 1st and listing latter is right decision.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
July 22, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
Two things are equally important, the distribution of tokens after getting the exchange then many will be happy and can be sold anytime. Only time is sometimes constrained and sometimes long.
Token distribution prior to exchange, this is also good because the holder already feels has a token but can not yet be sold because there is no market yet. It may also take some time to get the market and sometimes the holder is confused and afraid of being a dead token.
Activity: 63
July 22, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
The projects or tokens which has good advantages and future benefits should get the highest priority. Token listing would be great for the investors to judge.
Activity: 297
July 22, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.

The price dump is never caused by bounty hunters, it will be caused by the whales and pump and dump groups that have joined the ICO as they would have majority of the token distribution. But I agree with you as it can be dumped quickly by such manipulators it is a good way to start to distribute the tokens first then list the token in the exchange.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 22, 2018, 05:17:20 AM
When you say exchange it depends, if its cex or ddex . some ICO distribute to their investors so they can generate volume on ddex before going to cex. But better still if they on their own can list on cex exchange and distribute token. Investors can know how serious the project is.
Activity: 155
July 22, 2018, 05:10:16 AM
It's been a normal thing for a token to first be listed in an exchange, before getting distributed. Almost becoming a tradition. I don't see anything wrong with it though, and since this has been working for them for a while now, why not go ahead with it?
Activity: 72
July 21, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
In my opinion it may vary time to time. But, I think it is better to distributre the token before exchanging.
Activity: 53
July 21, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
Solely depends on the nature of the project, some are hard to get listed whereas others are not. In my opinion, listing a token in an exchange before distributing should be the way.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
Distributing tokens and listing after distribution might be the better option but sometimes it depends on the project designed. Some projects are designed with listed before ecosale. Actually, it's the management's planning for their business.
Activity: 54
July 21, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
Depends on how promising or popular the project is, some get listed in no time whereas others take time to get into the list. In my opinion, listing a token in an exchange before distributing is the right way to do it.
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
According to me at first the token needs to be listed and then it should go for distribution. After listing, the token will be able to get the confidence of the investors and listing will also help to have more efficient distribution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
I think it's better to distribute token before listing in exchanger! So everyone who has the coins will be in the same conditions. Maybe I think foolishly, but it seems to me that it will be correct.
Pages:
Jump to: