Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 25. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
Token price fall after ICO due to the fact that the project organizers do not want to allocate at least 3-5% of the collected amount to maintain the price after the start of sales on the exchange. At first, demand is often weak and therefore developers should help to keep the price at the initial level.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:52:13 PM
Projects usually drop after the end of ico. However, prices will rise again soon. Good projects will grow well
I agree. Investing in ICOs is investing in long term, not looking to current price fluctuacions. If you have well chosen your project, I don't see any reason to sell at a loss.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:37:18 PM
Projects usually drop after the end of ico. However, prices will rise again soon. Good projects will grow well
Activity: 243
May 28, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
there are so many ICO`s which experienced this kind of situations, generally the ICO`s which have reached high levels of hard cap in a longer period tend to face with this problem as the team loses the ambition to the token.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
Token price fall after ico when its listed in an exchange due to investors  want to make immediate profit, the project is not for long term , bounty hunters dump the coins.
Activity: 350
May 28, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
icos listed  in the exchange are getting dumped very badly it is happening from last one year or more we need wait patiently before selling in panic once the coin is listed
There are many ICO projects that sell tokens on EXCHANGE and are very cheap compared to ICO sales. This is understandable when the cryptocurrency market is in a very declining phase so it is not possible to call many investors into the market to push up the price of the coin up.
Activity: 56
May 28, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Not always the price of a token drops after it starts selling on exchange, but lately it happens more often. I think after a while situation will change and the organizers of the ICO will make more effort to maintain price level of their token.
Activity: 406
May 28, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
Token price fall after the ico it is because of some reason I have noticed. The exchange where token is listed is very important. Also, if a token have to wait for more than one month I think they should have a better exchange to be listed  and work on the betment of the token. The team members have a lot of thinks to do for the progress of the token and their work at large. Thanks
Activity: 17
May 28, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
Bitcoin falls, shitcoins fall harder.

Seems like a law of nature - but they recover too eventually
Activity: 448
May 28, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
icos listed  in the exchange are getting dumped very badly it is happening from last one year or more we need wait patiently before selling in panic once the coin is listed
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 02:21:06 AM
Token price can fall after ICO dramatically and is is a normal situation. Several factors which investors took their profits when tokens hits on exchange and most of them are those who bought on pre-sale, and the bounty participants start to sail tokens they got at the same time.
Activity: 97
May 26, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
There are many prices below ico that have not recovered. Most of them are scams. The project team just issued a white paper and got millions of dollars or even tens of millions of dollars. They don't care about market prices. They don't care about the interests of investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

There is a lot . one of the dumpers is the people who bought in ICO and get a huge amount of bonus also including airdrop hunters if ICO launched airdrop campaign and bounty hunters .
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
May 26, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
Looks like it's a reasonable thing the price drops at the beginning .. Because many sellers than buyers, and after that the price will go back up.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
once the token listed in cryptocurrency exchange the market will recover thereafter so initial we see dump of coins
Activity: 102
May 26, 2018, 05:03:19 PM
I realize also thats the problem. Impatient of people is different so who will be patient and they will be the winner.
When the coin hits exchanges, the valuation from hype has been solidified in ICO price, but the fundamentals stay the same (no new product, or revenue stream announcements etc)
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Token price do fall after ICO because dumpers and bounty hunters sell price when it hit exchange. Best be buying small market cap tokens they have the best potentials.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments. In fact I will do that if I invest. But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Most like that I notice, but I think it is the best moment to buy the coins, because we buy below the price of ico, moreover we already know about the development of the projeck
Activity: 378
May 26, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
this seems to be quite normal these days.  on of the worst one i've participated is BEE token but thankfully the contribution was capped to 0.2eth per person.  The has has never went above ICO price ever since it got listed.  part of the reason is that it got listed in some shitty exchanged.  it's now only 30% of ico price.  other than that, all my icos like WPR, SENC, TNS, REN have generated profit.  I have sold some and holding some.
Yeah if it's listed on the shitty exchanges then most likely the price will not pump as those exchanges has less volume compared to binance and other known exchanges. I think the problem is the high fees to get listed on good exchanges as the developer can't afford to pay due to not hitting the hardcap. I will prefer to invest in the exchanges than during ICO with this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: