Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 26. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

The possible thing that the price of token falls on market after its ico phase is because the bounty hunters thats been dumping their token. Because of the massive dumping caused by bounty hunters the market and developer cant keep up and most pf this ico fail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
Now it's most profitable to buy coins on crypto exchanges than on ICO. But after some time the price token will grow and you will get your profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 35
May 24, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

I think it's safer to wait for the coin to enter the market and reach a stable price before starting to invest in the coin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course
He has said the right thing
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

The prices down because supply higher than demand. When ICO launching in exchanger many people try to sell and usually bounty hunter selling token with any prices without analyze before.
Activity: 148
May 24, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
I see most ICO prices go down ridiculously after listing and I started thinking about it doing a little research plus asking of questions and I have come to understand that after listing, the coin on token has to assimilate to the market, find its place in the market then it starts to stabilise, sometimes it stabilises slowly and sometimes fast. Most time, the price go down when the above is taking. I mostly expect coins or tokens to lose value when it gets listed because it will find it place during that and then stabilize.
Activity: 97
May 24, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
This is normal because every project needs a community to keep their token values. If there are no buyers after the transaction, they will definitely drop. Decline token prices may also be due to profit taking when the token is higher than the ICO.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
This is because the market is not good.It is normal in a falling market, but with growing market all depends on the prospects of the project.It seems to me that this is the reason for it,so many bounty hunter dumping and selling even in cheapest price right after the distribution.I do not know what everyone thinks.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Current market condition badly affects to ICOs as well. After listing in exchanges, most of the ICOs price drop below to ICO price. After recovering the market, I hope it will change.
Activity: 273
May 24, 2018, 03:10:33 PM
usually the token price will fall after the ICO, but you do not need to panic as it will recover. usually this is caused by bounty hunters who sell it in bulk. but there are also coins that do not go down after the ICO. precisely the price increases. this is because the project team knows how to keep the token from falling
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
May 24, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
It happens with multiple project first they pump then they dump to good extent below their ico price.it is generally bcz of whales and early seller who just want initial profit then jump to next project ,afterward bounty seller fud make it more worse but if you are patient then many coin regain their ico price in few month .
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
Two major reasons are usually responsible for this, bounties hunter that got reasonable amount of the token for free are always glad to dump whenever any coin in their portfolio get listed only few usually believe in the potential of the coin. Secondly, investors and unreliable developers too might be tempted to dump especially if the coin moon beyond it was earlier envisaged.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 24, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
After listing in the exchange the price of the coin will increase 2x or 4 x  but people who bought in the ICO, will start dumping in the market in order to make profits. People will start dumping below the ICO price and this is the good option to buy at those dips.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
May 24, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
The market where large cap and popular coins like BTC and ETH are struggling to maintain their price, what do you expect out of ICO tokens which hardly have a cap of some thousands to millions?

ICO tokens aren't meant for big returns in short period after the ICO ends. Project needs time to develop and hence, the token which is backed by the same project. I see people investing in ICO for quick profits. But opposite to that, one should invest in ICO by keeping in mind long term returns. A company initiate an ICO to raise funding for their project. One should wait until that project comes out from whitepaper to actual working. Price is certainly to fall because the volume isn't really supporting the market.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
if you closely notice those tokens then you will see only those coins price fall which are not in hype or took long time to reach their hardcap . projects like wanchain , quarkchain , zebi (zco) are sold out in no time and when they list on exchanges , price is pumped . so it is the main difference .
Activity: 115
May 24, 2018, 12:06:52 PM
that case only happen because so many bounty hunter dumping and selling even in cheapest price right after the distribution
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Of course there were such coins. For example Polybius and ETT. And many others. This is not worth paying attention to. The market of crypto-currencies has not promised stability to anyone. Wink
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
Yes, i see most of the altcoin will face the same situation after listing in the exchange, i hope the price will rise after raising, suddenly people will start doing for the profit. The price will start decreasing in the market.
Activity: 62
May 24, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
this is certainly possible, thougj, rarely. ICO are meant to gather funds by lowering the prices from the most regular level, therefore, a case such as this would be bizzare
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
The price can decrease due to large bonuses for pre-sale participants or due to Airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: