Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 31. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
This fact also makes me very frustrated. (The following coins received from the Helbiz project, after entering the exchanges on April 26, fell by more than 10 times, but I counted on their sale at a good price (

Yeah, I'm also sad about the Helbiz price after exchange listing Sad It's far lower than the ICO price. But the project is promising and can increase in price when it's listed in better exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
The main goal of ICO - raising money for the further development of the project. If there are no investors - there are no tokens - there are no profit. Many investors investing not $100, they investing tens of thousands dollars. And they do't watch every hour on the exchange rate. They are waiting for the final product and great profitBTC
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Price of the token falls not only because of bounty program participants, but also because of investors who buy tokens not for long periods but with the goal of earning their 20-40%. The real price of the token can only be seen when all of the above listed participants sell their tokens.
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Some ICO offers very big bounty. More than 1% bounty (some 3%) and all bounty hunters sell so price goes down. Check out Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 351
May 03, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
There can be so many reasons this happens... if some whale dumps and the price falls, people panic and try to sell themselves and it gets to a point where nobody believes in the project and everyone just wants to sell their coins at a loss... but FUD and unstable markets can also be very disadvantageous for coins.
Activity: 392
May 03, 2018, 02:27:29 AM
most tokens fall after the ICO, and people have to wait, I think the project should provide its product if they want to see growth.

Correct! When the community sees that the team is working hard, achieving the goals, that are set in the Roadmap, it makes people believe the project and , what's important, buy more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
Unfortunately, there are such coins and then there will be more. Revolutionary ideas is getting smaller.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
most tokens fall after the ICO, and people have to wait, I think the project should provide its product if they want to see growth.
Activity: 52
May 01, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
there are many such tokens after february market dump, look at Experty , FundRequest or InsightNetwork. They had hype ,good whitepapers and etc but dump hard, now they are useless,forgotten, may be one of  thwm will go to ice price but i doubt
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Yes, in my practice, almost always the price fell after the ICO and eventually went up, but there were those that were higher when compared to ICO
But these few and even now posmotret to the market, it can be said that any coin that will be released to the market will be in decline
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 01, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
what is the estimated time for a token to have a value higher than the listing price? I got a token from a bounty and due to dump of the participants the price fell. so do i need to wait for a long period of time for the price to have a good value again?
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 07:03:35 AM
Of course it happens. This is the market. Sometimes developers themselves are too confident in their own token and make unreasonable overstating of the expected price. But the market puts them in place))
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
I've just joined ICO campaign for Welltrado project. Any thoughts about the project? Do you think price will fall down too?
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
of course, there are such coins.if the ICO project is really promising you do not have to worry about. After some time when the product earns the price it can grow by a lot.
Activity: 252
May 01, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

Everything depends on the project, if it does not have prospects and relevance, the price is likely to fall
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
Agreed but not completely cause there are many projects where it happens that token price fall after ICO, however, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to the main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focus on greed and more on onboarding the right people.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
It will fall when there is no decent exchanges right after the ICO, the FUD are all over and this weak hands are gonna sell. One factor to consider also is when it's traded with a low volume and the bounty will be release, for sure, there will be some dump that will happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:26:19 AM
Before listing in the exchange only investors will participate in the ICO for the sake of Bonus, after listing them in the stock market many traders will start buying them, so who bought in the ICO will sell their coins to traders and people start dumping those coins for traders. This how the price starts decreasing in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 02:17:59 AM
Yes I agree for some coins it happens but there are few legit coins in the market which price does not fall after ICO, Ambit Mining is https://ambitmining.io is one of those.

Not only Ambitmining, every coin will fall its price after listing in the exchange because i never see any coin keep on increasing its price. It is the nature of trading without downfall it cannot reach the new ATH, so it should fall before increasing its price.
Pages:
Jump to: