Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 29. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

I had such coins, such coins are getting bigger and bigger. Maybe you just need to wait and in the future they will grow in price
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
There are too many ICO's nowadays, so its not a guarantee they will go up after ICO anymore. It's better to do value investing and look for companies who have a realistic roadmap and working product.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
Too many to mention, Experty is one of them
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Yes, certainly.To call them can't,but surely there were many such cases.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
there is several reasons why a coin can list lower than ICO, or dump after few days.
-bounty hunters/airdropers dumping their bounty rewards
-long wait for listing so people lose interest and hype around the projects dies
-huge bonuses for private sale
-becomes apparent that its not that good project until it goes to exchange and people get rid of it as soon as they can

but generally if you invest in a good project(especially ones that sell out quick and there is more people out there that wanted to buy but didnt get a chance)it will not go below ICO price even in bad market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
If the project is not a scam and has a useful idea with team of professionals even if so after entering exchanges it will definitely have drop caused by bountyhunters and weak hands. But if it is really promising project - just give him a chance to recover.
And of course look at the market if it is in decline no wonder it gonna drop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
Well there are many token projects that had been oust before they even breeze in the list of nay exchange, I been checking on them and there's so many, well there are project that experience deterioration and some of them surrender on the spot.
Activity: 238
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
May 09, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
I see this with a lot of cryptocurrencies too. I guess it is because some people invested in the ICOs with the aim of making gains in the short term so they start dumping their coins as soon as it is listed on the exchange. This will ultimately make the price fall. Out of fear, others will start selling too.
I think it's normal that the price will go down as most investors are for short term investment if they had a few profits they will usually dumps and look again for new ICOs to invest. They have no patience to wait for the moon.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
Best time to buy some ICO like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 462
Good Morning
May 09, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Helbiz is a very good example. ICO price: 0.00016 ETH, Exchange price: 0.00160 ETH, Current price: 0.00002 Smiley
Helbiz is a very perspective token. In my opinion we will see 1-10$ per 1HBZ Wink
Yes, many of these were, I would even say a ton. Basically, more than half of the projects price does not soar, but falls. But there are kolncheno which after ISO quickly rise ...
Activity: 602
May 09, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
Helbiz is a very good example. ICO price: 0.00016 ETH, Exchange price: 0.00160 ETH, Current price: 0.00002 Smiley
Helbiz is a very perspective token. In my opinion we will see 1-10$ per 1HBZ Wink
Activity: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:28:11 AM
Actually there are several factors that affect the price ico dropped drastically that the project on offer has not been executed or there is a delay so many are worried about it so that holders tokennya sell it
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
That is very understandable because now that the cryptocurrency market is down a lot, most of the tokens after selling ICO on the floor are sold out a lot of value lower than the ICO. If your project is really good I think you should keep it and wait for the market to go up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Naturally, tokens are decreasing at the end of the company, is it not already there are people who do not understand the elementary logic of any exchange product? Nothing in life does not change and as on any trading platform, the first law of growth and fall has always been the law of the "herd reflex"
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Not always the price of a token drops after it starts selling on exchange, but lately it happens more often. I think after a while situation will change and the organizers of the ICO will make more effort to maintain price level of their token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Reading "white paper" becames a hobby for me :D
May 07, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
Storiqa & rent berry & vst & more
There is alot of icos didnt reach break even price
Activity: 145
May 07, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
When entering the investment we should analyze the evaluation carefully if we do not want the loss to occur. The ICO process is important so I keep track of it. Most ICOs provide a good amount of bonuses for the previous investor, it will bring more profit
As soon as the ICO is listed on the exchange, people start selling and prices drop. If you want to earn a good return from an ICO, do not sell the token immediately, just wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
May 07, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
There are a lot of tokens after dropping down to just 0.1x ICO prices such as Copytrack, Helbiz, ... If you really trust ICO project then you should quickly add token when price drops. As I have just bought a lot of Helbiz token because I trust their project
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
Yes, that happens. Lots  of popular coins like ETH or XRP fell down after December and are trying to recover now, that happens, nothing strange. That's why it is worth looking into perspective projects and invest in SHORT terms to gain some stable profit
Pages:
Jump to: