Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 30. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 12:04:05 AM
Currently, I have invested in AGRI tokens by Blockgrain.io, it's an Australian company. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool.
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me. They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to the main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focus on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You can get some tokens by promoting them on social media..If interested their BlockGrain.io bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
Everything depends on the project, if the team issues good announcements and follows the road map, then the price may well turn around
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Helbiz is a very good example. ICO price: 0.00016 ETH, Exchange price: 0.00160 ETH, Current price: 0.00002 Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
I think the price of the token is falling, because the company does not hold back its promises about the project and investors just to not lose everything are selling tokens.
You're not right! The price falls because everyone who has received tokens from bounty or airdrop begin sell them massively.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
I think the price of the token is falling, because the company does not hold back its promises about the project and investors just to not lose everything are selling tokens.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
May 05, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
This tends to happen as those that got in early seek immediate return gains on investment.  However, if the project seems solid or you if you believe in it, this also presents an opportunity to get in at a better price point.
Activity: 199
May 05, 2018, 06:43:48 AM
I did, and at first I threw eight of them into it, and I ended up with a bunch of air COINS that didn't have any value. It was the first time I had attended a ICO and bought a lesson. It's still mainstream.
Activity: 308
May 05, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
in most cases, the price of coins goes down after entering the market. And remember, if the project is really good, the price goes up. Only 5 percent take off after the ICO due to high demand.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
It will no be the case with Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io as they are already in profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
The cryptocurrency market is recovering and together with it  ICO sphere will be recovered. After the price of bitcoin and Ethereum reaches the maximum level, investors will become more actively involved in ICO and this will allow price of tokens to grow after the start of sales on the exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 09:41:24 PM
Yes there are, to the point that they cannot recover anymore and loss everything in a single shot. There are also some that stays lower than their Ico price but pump later on. If it happened in your coin, don't worry because this is not the end not unless that if they dump the project. Still get some info about it so that you know what will be your next move.
Yes, fall after ico is not stay for longer time. For good promising project they can recover very soon so i am worry with that.
Ico also get more bonus token so it can be used to recover the fall price. Dont think too much if the project good then the price will recover soon.
Activity: 56
May 04, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
Yes you're right it happens, however, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to the main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focus on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool.
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me. They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

You can get some tokens by promoting them on social media..If interested their BlockGrain.io bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
Different factors influence price fall after the ICO and all of them must be taken into account before investing. The more time you devote to the analysis, the more confidence you will have in profitability of investments.
And the most important factor - is the trend in which the crypto market is moving now!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
Yes there are, to the point that they cannot recover anymore and loss everything in a single shot. There are also some that stays lower than their Ico price but pump later on. If it happened in your coin, don't worry because this is not the end not unless that if they dump the project. Still get some info about it so that you know what will be your next move.

I agree. nothing terrible in this there is no. If the project is good and its tokens are in demand, the price will rise sooner or later. Invest in good projects and everything will be fine!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 04, 2018, 12:16:00 AM
Different factors influence price fall after the ICO and all of them must be taken into account before investing. The more time you devote to the analysis, the more confidence you will have in profitability of investments.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:32:44 PM
We have experienced many things like this before after listing many people start selling their coin for profits and this makes to reduce its pricr even lower. But when they list in bigger exchanges, automatically the price start increasing higher value.
copper member
May 03, 2018, 09:26:52 PM
When Token reaches big exchange, price will always go up. Though, You don't know how long it will take. it can take 1 month of 6 month after ICO.
May 03, 2018, 09:03:20 PM
Usually, it is so and within three to four months will be able to ride back to the sales price of the ICO. Most of the ICO are giving profit in the begining after listing and people who bought in the ICO are dumping to make profits.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 03, 2018, 06:31:05 PM
The token discount after the ICO is commonplace when the project manager has no way to limit the mass sale of many investors who want to take profits. In addition, the sale of private sale quite a lot that many wealthy investors buy the price is much lower than the presale and that makes the token diminished deeply when these investors sold to profit. So study carefully the project you want to invest to not get bad results.
Pages:
Jump to: