Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 27. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
A lot has to do with the market for most ICOs is purely speculative.  When you buy a token you aren't actually investing in the product you're just buying a credit to use the product.  This makes people more likely to dump when they feel the need to.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
I think it depends on the progress of the project and how the team works if the team works well and the project has a vision of interest I think the price will remain stable and give investors a profit there
Activity: 10
May 23, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Investors often seem to forget that when making an investment into a product / service they're also investing in the people running the show as well. Pumping/Dumping has its own regulation.
Activity: 29
May 22, 2018, 06:41:57 PM
This happens because bounty hunters affer wish the price normalizes.
Activity: 42
May 21, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
It is normal in a falling market, but with growing market all depends on the prospects of the project. Why sell tokens good company if in the future they can make several times more profit than now. At the moment of course profitably sell the tokens immediately after the start of trading on the exchange especially if you bought them on pre sale with a good discount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
It is going to be the great opportunity to invest in the profitable ICO like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ whose price will never down as the project is already in profit before ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
For 6 months in all the bounty in which I participated, I saw as soon as the token goes on the exchange, its price immediately drops 10 times. In my practice, there was no such case that the price immediately grew.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 20, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Very often I see that the coin that appeared on the market in a few minutes after the appearance on the exchanges falls below the price of ICO. Perhaps this is due to the fact that people who had good bonuses in the sale of tokens began to massively sell their token at lower prices. This is seen by other bidders, and then also rush to cut their losses and sell at prices lower than the ICO. And it all hits so much at the price of the token that it can not go back to the ICO price.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Anyone who has been trading for a year know that it's usual to see the token fall after ICO. Don't forget that altcoins are a speculative investments so the buyers and sellers will still be the one who will decide on its real market price.
Activity: 124
May 18, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
This phenomenon is too common.because a lot of ICO is a scam.they only need some money and sell them.
But that does not mean all the ICO scam. There is a really good ICO in my opinion. To this day the ICO has experienced significant price increases
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
most ICO's which are listing in this market go down near or below ico price. Many ICO's are delaying listing because of the current market climate which is a smart move. I'm hoping this will turn around once the market starts to rise in April as I've invested in a bunch of ICO's at the moment.
best to be picky atm and only go for ones which rate really high.
My feeling is just after the ICO the coin owners should confirm to their community (and more) that is just the begining, that something big is coming in the next months now they have the financing, so it make sense for flippers to hold tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
This phenomenon is too common.because a lot of ICO is a scam.they only need some money and sell them.
Activity: 159
May 18, 2018, 04:32:22 AM
The ICO project grows like a mushroom, spreading faster than a virus. You are StartUp and you need Crowd Funding? Forget things like KickStarter, turn your company into a company capable of creating a bunch of tokens, and making the whole world go crazy for it.

In essence, the ICO is really revolutionary in both technology, business, finance ... If the Start Up projects previously called capital in the traditional way, record success just as large as Uber, The ICO projects we know are doing great things 10 times or even hundreds times what a normal StartUp can do.

But there is a rule almost invariable: Do you have a good idea? Bring it to Vietnam, they (Vietnamese) will help your idea evolve into a more extraordinary form than you can imagine. You do not believe? Take a look at Facebook and Google to find out thanks to Vn that their engineering team has discovered how vulnerable their systems are and are almost always working at their full potential.

At the moment you are reading these lines, there are still a lot of people who are not aware of the concept of ICO, blockchain, tokens ... but themselves are engaged in life-changing games with the Lending model. Referring to the ICO with a lot of people maybe with them is just Lending, how much profit day, how much longer x5 x10 assets ... ICO ie Lending which is Lending ie ICO (what the happen?) And follow the This moment is not much but these two concepts will have the same meaning with the community: MULTIPLE SCAM.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
90% of tokens. Personally, I went through a pincon token. At the end of period exchange his fortune in tokens I can sell for 100 000. After 2 weeks in 30 000. To date, 1000 rubles.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
I don't really know understand the reason why token price do fall after the ICO . some people do say that the dumper cause the fall of price but I don't believed that where token is listed sometimes can cause it if their is low volume.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Yeah It's very often happens in crypto world. I had joined some ICO, the prices of it down and down everytime. I lost a lot of money for poor ICO. That, you should very carefully when you want to join in any ICO.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 02:28:42 AM
This case will not apply to all tokens. I have seen few coins which prices still rising gradually after token sale such as Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 31
May 15, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
I have seen few coins which i already invested do not fall like Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
Totally understandable, I just can't imagine the workload and the spam of same threads that you get from us guys. I am quite new here, but when I need something I first search for it, before posting a new thread.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 14, 2018, 08:03:09 AM
ICOs vary in success, some collapse while some thrive. Some managers(team) are in it for quick profit. Search for the ones with a good working product.
Pages:
Jump to: