Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 34. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 24, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
AFter ICO some or most of project token reduce prices in the market.
It is due to bounty hunters who sold their payments and make easy money with it.
i am one of the hunters but not like them.
i sold my token fast and wait for the low and buy back and keep it,
this will give me more numbers of the token and wait for the rise and real price or better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
I see this with a lot of cryptocurrencies too. I guess it is because some people invested in the ICOs with the aim of making gains in the short term so they start dumping their coins as soon as it is listed on the exchange. This will ultimately make the price fall. Out of fear, others will start selling too.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
Normally ICO's two best parts are what they offer, and how much have been invested in them. Many ICO's token price falls after they have been online, some recover other won't. We have to be careful reading about the ICO's and what they offer. Sometimes it's what they offer that makes the ICO last longer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
Yes this happens a lot, and it is quiet annoying.
However it is understandable, as it will only increase if something positive happens, something that brings good news, increasing the price. It takes patience to wait out, but usually worth it.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
Of course, there were a lot of such projects, so I'm in favor of selling tokens for 3-5 days, when there is a peak in price growth and the recession has not yet begun
April 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
It really depends on the team behind an ICO. If they really want to develop it and do everything possible - the price would go up
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 03:27:29 AM
The price drops after the ico because of the bounty. There are also a lot of person participating in the bounty on some ico and after it was listed in the exchange site, their plan is to dump the coin.
Activity: 588
April 23, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes this is my main problem if l need money because after ico price is going down. I can't sell yet because it has no value. My efforts is too wasteful because my expectations is not done. But that's life in cryoto we have to bet if we will meet the luck. Because we all know that bitcoin is volatile. So it's up for us if we can wait for the high volatility. So we have nothing to do but to wait for the right price for us.
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
From time to time I take part in various ICO but lately I have been doing this with increasing care. Now there is a lot of scam in this sphere and it takes a lot of time to choose a good project.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 03:34:58 PM
Again most of the ICOs in the market lack the legitimacy and most of them are air tokens with no real prototype. Unless the team and advisors are very good, project with no prototype are hard to appeal and this eventually leads to investor pain once the token doesn't perform as expected in the market. And even worse in the bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
Yes only a few of the many existing ICOs can sustain their value. Most of them will just be junk and have no worth worth to sell. I guess it's just an ICO scam that just wants to have money and ignore it after the ICO ends.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
April 23, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
people are panicking selling what they buy cheaply as soon as possible. so the price is falling. but some projects can sometimes do x4-x5 after icodan. it varies from case to case this event
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
I also question why the token price falls below the ICO price because some ICOs that I participated got the similar thing. Once I partiticipated in an ICO. The tokens of the ICO had been released on exchanges and had a high value before they were distributed to the participants. Unfortunately,  the value got a low price when it came to the distribution. I was such disappointed at that time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
According to my knowledge, the price of a token ICO when the early launching of a lot that cost falls directed the initial price, but it will be back up after a few months or a function of the token can be used publicly, if a platform that you follow have a nice feature and a reliable team, then the price of tokens will also follow the development of the project, some token of the strong survive are usually already have a project before ICO or they were listed on the big exchangers.
Price fall after ico is nkt happening to all of the ico project tokens. There are many out there are going crazy after the crowdsale.
When the price fall again then prepare more fund to buy back again at lower but when price up, we can sell it for profit. Now its depending on our strategy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
If you have altcoins, then hold them for some time, because this will match the initial price of the ICO. there is no need to panic, the price of altcoins will again rise if the required ICO
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
Most of the token will face the same situation in the market, after listing in the market some coins price will go up and some coins price will go down. It fluctuates according to supply and demand because impatient will sell them in the market for profit and this make to decrease its price in the market.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
There are a lot of such tokens, and it will be even more judging by the latest news. This is perfectly normal, considering how the market has been behaving lately. And of course a lot depends on the team, the product and other factors.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 08:02:21 AM
I have only one position WTLs (Welltrado.io), got my +25% after exclusive sale.
I don't think that it will depreciate more than its current value.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
Its a two-way thing. Some token prices fall woefully an ot pickup; these token are said not to be successful. While some have their prices rising and rising an still rising. I participated in one recently and I've been all smiles because it's price keeps doing well on the market
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Does anyone know where i can get a nice pump group that also have a telegram group page and not just channels where members can ask questions

You can join to our project https://neuroseed.net and telegram group https://t.me/NeuroseedOfficialEN
We can answer on all your questions! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: