Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 32. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
Yes I agree for some coins it happens but there are few legit coins in the market which price does not fall after ICO, Ambit Mining is https://ambitmining.io is one of those.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
I always follow the stock of Pre-ICO. On them, tokens are sold with a bonus of 40%, -30%. And if there is a drawdown on the stock exchange, I still will not lose my cash)
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
April 29, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
For me, the main reason why the price fall is because of most of the bounty hunter that participate on that specific project, the price is always the value of the token. That's why they sell it in a low price immediately. The common factor too, is because the true service or systems is on the process and not live yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I know of several projects where the price of a token increased after the distribution of the bounty(Bankex,Atlant,INXT and other). In my experience and the experience of communicating in chat rooms that sell very few participants in the bounty, perhaps only those who have a large number of bots.The price is low keep the participants of the presale cheap bought a huge amount of tokens.
Activity: 56
April 29, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
The other thing that sometimes happens with the fall in price after ICOs is that those who managed to get tokens cheapily will just sell for whatever price as long as they get a profit, they don't really care much for whether or not to the coin as growth, they just want that instant pump and just dump what they can.
Activity: 57
April 29, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
The project itself and the product itself stimulates the growth of coins, if it is not, then people do not see in it the potential or not the product is not a product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 29, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course

This is because bounty hunters have weak hands. They are in it for the money, and they are quick to throw away those precious tokens in exchange for some few dollars. While it is very good to invest in ICO in order to support project team, buying after ICO is a way of getting more tokens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
April 29, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course
it is true that such things have often we encountered where the price of coins after the ICO is completed sometimes dropped dramatically but if we are patient and waiting for the right time we will get a high price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
April 29, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
As far as I understand, now this is the case with most projects, because more than half of the projects do not implement their idea, of course, that their tokens become cheaper after the ico. But with good projects, this happens rarely, the price is usually restored
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
I think that ICO should be invested for a long time. You can not rely on a quick profit. But can be lucky. After entering the exchanges, some tokens rise very much in value.
One can never say for sure whether the token will fall or grow in price. For example, the project bancor, he very quickly collected a lot of funds. But it still trades below the ICO price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
April 28, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
There are many such coins ... Many new coins don't recover after the fall.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
This fact also makes me very frustrated. (The following coins received from the Helbiz project, after entering the exchanges on April 26, fell by more than 10 times, but I counted on their sale at a good price (
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
The most of the altcoin will face the same situation after listing in the exchange, i hope the price will rise after raising, suddenly people will start doing for the profit. The price will start decreasing in the market.
Activity: 113
April 27, 2018, 04:40:36 AM
First ones to invest want to be first to get the cake. I suppose you lose 20/50% obecause of those early cashers. Active marketing and hype is often artificially caused by them
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Usually it happens because large investors want to make profit quickly. This makes to decrease the ICO price, but if project and team is good that will recover and to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
April 26, 2018, 10:21:11 PM
For me, the main reason why the price fall is because of most of the bounty hunter that participate on that specific project, the price is always the value of the token. That's why they sell it in a low price immediately. The common factor too, is because the true service or systems is on the process and not live yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
Token sales after ICO can sometimes be frustrating. they go out at really low prices and people are disappointed. which makes us sad. we expect higher prices.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
As I know typically, if the token is listed on the exchange, then its price increases, each token has its own rates, but there is growth or stagnation if the token fell below the ICO price.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
Often the price of the token depends on which market the token will trade on. On growing or falling. Also, the price falls because of very large discounts for early investors. I do not believe that bounty participants can lower the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
In my opinion, the price of the token falls not only because of bounty program participants, but also because of investors who buy tokens not for long periods but with the goal of earning their 20-40%. The real price of the token can only be seen when all of the above listed participants sell their tokens.
Activity: 644
April 26, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
So many factors play role in price speculation after ICO... marketing and hype is most imp for any projects; then project speed to complete roadmap; also listing on 1-2 major exchange is better than listing on 4-5 small exchanges...
Pages:
Jump to: